|Details - EAPCET 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions, Sample Papers, Notes, How to Prepare|
AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 23 August – Check AP EAMCET 2021 answer key for 23 August Shift 1 and 2 from this page. The memory-based questions and answer keys are released by many coaching institutes after the exam is over. With the help of the answer key, the candidates can calculate their scores. To get an idea about the probable score, add 01 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers in the test. JNTU Kakinada will release AP EAMCET answer key for all the shifts and exam dates at sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. These answer keys are released stream-wise in pdf format. Know more about AP EAMCET 2021 answer key for 23 August from this page.
AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 23 August
AP EAMCET 2021 for 23 August is being held in two shifts. The first shift was held from 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM. The memory-based questions for Shift 1 are now available. The second shift is going to take place from 3.00 PM – 6.00 PM.
AP EAMCET 23 August 2021 Shift 1 Memory-Based questions
Ques. Bernoulli’s law depends on.
Ques. Which of the following will not undergo aldol condensation?
Ques. What will be the ratio of de Broglie wavelengths, if masses m, 2m have the same kinetic energy?
Ques. The angle between 2 planes?
Ques. Which gas was leaked in Bhopal gas tragedy?
Ques. Sin (5x-pi/4)=0, then x equals to?
Ques. Ratio of RMS velocity of given 5 values to their average velocity.
Ques. Unification of week and electro magnetic force was done by?
Ques. If the angles of a triangle are in the ratio 1:2:3, then the ratio of the sides?
Ques. The number of injections from a to b is 2520, then the value of n and m.
AP EAMCET 23 August Paper Analysis (Shift 1)
- The overall difficulty level of the paper was moderate to difficult.
- The physics section was tough. Questions were asked from each part of the syllabus.
- Chemistry section was moderate in terms of difficulty level.
- Mathematics section was also moderate to difficult. This section was time-consuming and the questions were lengthy. Almost 30 questions were doable. But the rest of the questions were time-consuming,
- In Mathematics, the questions were framed from Co-ordinate Geometry, Algebra, Calculus.
- In Physics, there were questions from Wave Optics, Thermodynamics, Semiconductors
- Organic Chemistry had maximum weightage in the Chemistry section. Questions were also asked from s, p, d and f block elements.
AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key Dates
Check the important dates for AP EAMCET 2021 answer key given below.
|Exam date for Engineering stream|
Exam date for Agriculture & Pharmacy streams
|19, 20, 23, 24 & 25 Aug 2021|
03, 06, 07 Sep 2021
|Availability of unofficial answer key||23 Aug 2021 (soon after the exam)|
|Availability of the provisional answer key||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the objections||to be announced|
How to Calculate Scores Using AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 23 August?
In order to calculate the scores using AP EAMCET 2021 answer key for 23 August, the candidates can follow the steps given below.
1st step: Firstly, Check the questions and answers given above.
2nd step: Then, write down the number of correct and incorrect answers.
3rd step: Next, apply the marking scheme and calculate the score.
- For each question, add 01 marks.
- No marks will be deducted for the wrong answers.
What is AP EAMCET 2021 Unofficial Answer Key?
Once the exam is over, some coaching institutes release the memory-based answer keys. These are also known as AP EAMCET 2021 unofficial answer keys. These are prepared according to the student’s input about the exam.
The candidates can use these answer keys for reference purposes and to get a rough idea about the scores. One cannot challenge these answer keys.
AP EAMCET 2021 Official Answer Key
JNTU Kakinada releases AP EAMCET answer key online only. The candidates can download the stream-wise answer keys from sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. Firstly, preliminary answer keys are released for each shift. The question papers are also released along with the answer keys. The candidates can submit the objections against the preliminary answer key if they find any errors in them.
How to download AP EAMCET 2021 answer key?
- First of all, go to the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET.
- Then, click on the preliminary answer keys and question papers.
- Next, click on the respective exam shift and date answer key link. Also, download the question paper.
- Now, the pdf of the answer key will open.
- Download the pdf and start cross-checking the answers.
Final answer key: After the submission of challenges, the official authority examines all the errors and releases the final answer keys if the objections are valid.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET is a computer-based test. The exam is held for admission into Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture streams in university / private colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Check the exam pattern given below.
- The candidates are given 3 hours duration to complete the exam.
- There are multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- The question paper contains questions in English and Telugu medium (Urdu medium for candidates who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu).
|Questions asked from||No. of questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||80|
AP EAMCET 2021 Result
The candidates can check AP EAMCET 2021 result from sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. To check the result, enter the registration number and EAMCET hall ticket number.
- After the declaration of the result, the rank card is also released. It can be downloaded by entering the registration number, EAMCET hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Only those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in AP EAMCET 2021 will be considered for ranking.
- The candidates are required to preserve the rank card till the time of entry into the course.
FAQs on AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 23 August 2021
Ans. You can download the official answer key from sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET.
Ans. To calculate the scores using the answer key, add 01 marks for each correct answer. Deduct no marks for the wrong answers.
Ans. No, the objections cannot be submitted against the unofficial answer keys.
Ans. The qualifying marks for AP EAMCET 2021 are 25% of the maximum marks i.e. 40 out of 160. There are no qualifying marks for SC / ST category candidates.