AP DEECET 2021 Application Form – The Director of School Education, Government of AP will release the AP DEECET 2021 application form at apdeecet.apcfss.in. The DSE will be inviting the applications for the conduct of DEECET 2021 for grating the admission into D.El.Ed course. The candidates who have attained the age of 17 years and have completed 10+2 with at least 50% of marks are eligible for DEECET 2021. Get here more details about AP DEECET 2021 application form here.
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
Apply Online: Will be available soon
Expected details for the application form are given below for your reference.
At first, the candidates have to register themselves and submit the application fee. On successful payment they will get a Journal number, this number is mandatory to fill the application form. Below is the expected schedule of the online application process.
|AP DEECET 2021 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application process||4th week of May 2021|
|Closing of the online application process||1st week of Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit the application fee||1st week of Jun 2021|
AP DEECET 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of DEECET 2021 is the same for each category. The application fee for AP DEECET 2021 is Rs. 600/-. There is no relaxation on the application fee for any category/community.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment will be online. The candidates will be able to make payment using Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
AP DEECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Meeting the eligibility criteria laid down by DSE is mandatory to apply for the DEECET.
Age: The age of the candidate should be 17 years on or before August 01, 2021. There is no upper limit for age.
- 10+2 from any recognised board or university with at least 50% marks.
- For SCT/ST/ Physically challenged category candidates the minimum aggregate 45%.
- The candidates belonging to O.C, B.C communities, should attain at least 35% of marks in 10+2. Under the same community, the SC/ST/ Physically challenged candidates, the minimum qualifying marks are 25%.
- If SC/ST category candidates are considering a seat under OC/NCC/CAP/Sports category they should secure 35% marks in 10+2.
Subjectwise Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can opt for only that subject which he/she has studied at the intermediate level. Following are the subjects in which candidates have to make the selection.
- Physical Science
- Biological Science
- Social Studies
Important Documents Required To Fill AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
Before filling up the application form for AP DEECET 2021, the candidates need to keep some documents handy for easy application. The list of such documents is given below.
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets
- 12th class mark sheets and certificates
- Passport size Photograph
- Signature of candidate
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form Image Specifications
It is mandatory to upload the photograph and signature in the said format and specification. Failing to upload the documents in said format may lead to the cancellation of the application form. Check the below specifications
|Photograph||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||Must not exceed 50 KB|
|Signature||4.5 cm x 1.5 cm||Must not exceed 50 KB|
Note: Paste the photograph on white paper and must be signed with black ink only.
How To Fill AP DEECET 2021 Application Form?
The first step that candidates have to keep in mind is to match the eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. The DSE will release the online application form at apdeecet.apcfss.in. The candidates can apply for AP DEECET 2021 by following the below steps.
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website, and click on the link ‘Application Form’.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- After fee payment, a Journal number will be issued, this number is necessary to complete the application form.
- Next, enter the details like journal number, date of birth, date of payment etc.
- In the next step, the candidates have to upload the documents such as photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Then, enter the course details, exam centre details, basic education details, address details etc.
- On submitting the details the preview of the application form will be shown. Check it thoroughly and submit the application form.
- A confirmation page will appear, save it and take a printout.
Details To Be Filled in AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
The candidates need to furnish the following details in the AP DEECET 2021 application form.
Personal Information of Candidate
- Adhaar number
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
Contact Details of Candidate
- Email id
- Mobile number
Qualification Details of Candidate
- Year of passing
- Qualifying exam
AP DEECET 2021 Hall Ticket
After the screening of applications submitted by the candidates, the hall tickets of AP DEECET will be issued at the official website at apdeecet.apcfss.in. The hall tickets will be available at least 07 days before the exam.
The candidates can download their hall ticket using the candidate id/reference id, mobile number, Aadhaar number, date of birth, etc. The exam conducting authority will not issue the duplicate hall ticket, hence candidates have to keep their hall ticket safe until admission.
AP DEECET 2021
AP DEECET is conducted to grant admission into a 2-year diploma course in Elementary Education. The Director of School Education, Government of AP, invites the application from candidates who intend to take admission into the course.
DEECET is conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P. State in online mode in different spells. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for the online examination centre. The test is divided into two parts; Part A and Part B and consists of 100 questions.
FAQ on AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 600/-, and the mode of payment is online, the candidates can use the debit card/ credit card/ net banking for making the payment.
Ans. No, any modification is not allowed once the form has been submitted.
Ans. No, the application form cannot be submitted via offline mode. It has to be submitted through online mode only.
Official website: apdeecet.apcfss.in.