Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022 – Anant National University (ANU), Guntur conducts the Anant University Design 2022 Entrance Test for admitting students into B.Des. programme. The Application form has been released by the institute on their official website only i.e. anu.edu.in. Students who have cleared their class 12th with 50%, can apply for the same. Anant University Entrance Test is held in four rounds and candidates need to register for each round separately. This Fashion and Design Entrance Exam is followed by a sketching round and then the candidates are called for the portfolio evaluation. Scroll down for detailed information about application form, admit card, syllabus, result and much more about Anant University Entrance Test 2022.
Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022
The Anant National University Design Entrance Test is held for 4 year full time programme for B.Design course, B.Arch and M.Design courses.
Anant University Entrance Test Overview 2022
A brief overview of the Anant University entrance exam is provided in the table below.
|Name of the Exam||Anant National University Design Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Anant National University|
|Recurrence||Held periodically in rounds|
|Level of the Exam||University-level|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 250/-|
Anant University Entrance Exam Date 2022
Check out the Important dates of the IFTK Entrance Exam from the table given below. Candidates should note that these dates are tentative.
|Application form submission start date||1st Nov 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||16th Jan 2022|
|Mock Test||20th Jan 2022|
|Design Entrance Test Round 1||23rd Jan 2022|
|Design Entrance Test Round 2||Apr end or May 1st Week|
|Design Entrance Test Round 3||Jun end or Jul 1st Week|
|Design Entrance Test Round 4||Aug 1st Week|
|Result announcement||To be notified|
List of Courses offered by Anant University
Anant National University offers the following courses/programs. The eligibility criteria is separate for the same.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) – 5-year, Full-time
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) – 4-year, Full-time
- Master of Design (Urban Design and Development) – 2-year, Full-time
- Master of Design (Integrated Product Design) – 2-year,full time
- Anant Fellowship – 1 year full time
Anant University Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- Minimum 50 % aggregate marks in class XII or its equivalent from Gujarat State Board or any other state’s board or CBSE/CISCE/NIOS/IB in any stream.
- There no age limit specified by the university.
Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
The registration process has started at Anant National University for the Academic year 2022-23. Interested students can apply online by visiting the official website i.e. admissions.anu.edu.in.
- Students are first required to register with their name, email id, password and phone number and then fill the application form with their personal and course details.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Finally, they have to pay the required fees to complete the registration process.
- Application Fees-
|Early Application Round||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Dates||1st Nov- 16th Jan||17th Jan- 24th Apr||25th Apr- 24th Jul|
|Application Fees||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 750/-|
Note- Candidates ranked in the top 1200 AIR in Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED 2021) will directly qualify for the personal interview.
Anant University Entrance Test 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of AnantU is as follows:
- Fill the Online application form.
- Appear in DET (online/offline) held periodically.
- Sketch Round.
- Appear for the Personal Interaction and Portfolio Round
- Provisional Admission Offer/Declaration of Waitlisted Candidates
- Induction programme for students
Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
To pass the Anant University Exam Pattern carefully, the candidates must thoroughly understand pattern. Following is the pattern for Anant University Design Entrance Test:
Name of the Course– B.Des. (Bachelors in Design)
Name of the Exam– Anant National University Design Entrance Test, DET
Mode of the Exam – The DET is held in Online mode.
Exam Language– The Design entrance test is conducted in English.
Total No. of sections– There are 4 sections in total.
Maximum Marks– The design Entrance test (DET) is of 100 marks.
Duration of the Exam– The duration of the test is 90 min.
Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022 Syllabus and Weightage
The Anant University Design Entrance Test consists of the following 4 sections:
|SECTION-1 General Awareness||Static GK and day to day affairs related to sports, Geography||30 Marks|
|SECTION-2 Observation||Spot the difference puzzles||20 Marks|
|SECTION-3 Logical Reasoning||Logical Series, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Assumption & Binary Logic, Clocks & Calendars||30 Marks|
|SECTION-4 Creative Thinking||Creative writing, Short story writing||20 Marks|
Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022 Result
The results for Anant University Entrance Test is announced on the official website , on anu.edu.in. The University’s result contains all relevant information about the students’ performance, such as total marks, student name, parent’s name, date of birth, roll number, and so on. The Anant University Entrance Test 2022 Result is released in the form of scorecard
Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022 Seat Intake
|Bachelor of Architecture||90|
|Bachelor of Design||500|
|Master of Design (Integrated Product Design)||20|
|Master of Design (Urban Design and Development)||20|
Anant University Design Entrance Test 2022 Fee Structure 2022
As India’s first Design University, AnantU is dedicated to providing high-quality education to all students, regardless of their financial circumstances. This is to make it easier to create a diverse and inclusive academic atmosphere.
|Bachelor of Architecture||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 88,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Bachelor of Design||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Master of Design (Integrated Product Design)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Master of Design (Urban Design and Development)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Anant Fellowship||None||Rs. 7,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
Anant University Placement
As students graduate from AnantU, the Career Services Office (CSO) assists them in finding a suitable job. Through classroom projects, industrial initiatives, internships, and training, the CSO encourages contact between academics and industry to give students more exposure and chances for real-world learning. The CSO works to ensure that prospective employers and students are a good match.
- Establish connections with firms that hire graduates.
- Develop a stronger contact with firms that provide internships.
- Companies should do pre-placement conversations.
- Encourage students to network with alumni and other professionals in their field of interest by holding mock interviews and skill-development seminars.
The ‘Jobs on Campus’ policy allows students to gain professional experience by conducting work that is vital to the university. It gives students valuable work experience and abilities that complement their academic qualifications and make them more appealing to prospective employers.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one of the University’s courses.
- Students must adhere to their individual program’s attendance standards.
- After graduation, students will have one more term to complete any outstanding coursework (related to the department they are working in). An extension request must be authorised in advance.
- View job vacancy posters pinned on the bulletin board
- Apply for the job with your resume
- ShortlistingEligible candidates are interviewed
- Results are announced
- Get to work
About Anant National University
Anant National University (ANU), India’s first Design University, is located in the World Heritage City of Ahmedabad, on a sprawling, beautiful green campus. An Act of the Gujarat State Legislature established it as a private university in 2016. ANU uses design thinking to bridge the gap between today’s socioeconomic concerns and long-term solutions. It’s internationally and nationally renowned teachers offer a liberal arts-based holistic design education. The University’s academic experience focuses on self-development while also growing domain competence and offering industrial exposure.
FAQs about Anant National University
Ans. Yes, the University Grants Commission (UGC) recognises Anant University, as it does other private institutions in India.
Ans. Anant University was established in 2016
Ans. The total fee for B.Des. programme is 5 lakh rs.
Ans. The design entrance test is conducted in online mode.