AMU BA LLB 2022 – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), conducts AMU BA LLB 2022 examination in pen and paper mode, for admissions into BA LLB courses. Candidates can apply for the same, on the official website i.e. amucontrollerexams.com. The AMU LLB 2022 consists of In this article, you can find information about the AMU LLB 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus and pattern of the exam, important dates, and results.
AMU BA LLB 2022 Overview
The AMU BA LLB entrance exam is conducted annually for admissions to 5 year BA LLB program. Check the important information about the AMU BA LLB 2022 exam in brief from here:
|Name of the Exam||AMU Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB)|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)|
|Recurrence||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Offline; Pen and paper-based|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Level of the Exam||University-level|
|Registration Fees||600 Rs.|
AMU LLB 2022 Dates
Check out the Important dates of the AMU BA LLB examination from the table given below.
|Notification Released||to be notified|
|Application form submission start date (online)||to be notified|
|Last date to submit Application Form||to be notified|
|AMU BA LLB Application Form Correction Facility||to be notified|
|Admit Card Release||to be notified|
|AMU LLB 2022 Exam date||to be notified|
|Result announcement||to be notified|
|Counseling start date||to be notified|
AMU LLB 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidates applying for the AMU BA LLB exam must ensure that they meet the AMU LLB 2022 eligibility criteria that the authority has established to avoid the cancellation of their applications thereafter. Applicants can find relevant details of the AMU LLB 2022 eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must have passed the twelfth grade examination or other equivalent exams with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or university.
- In addition to this, applicants who have completed the Aligarh University bridge course (graduates of deeni madaris) with a minimum aggregate of 50% are also eligible for the admission test.
- The applicants must not be over 22 years of age as of July 1st 2022
AMU LLB 2022 Application Form
The application form for the entrance exam will be released in online mode only. Interested candidates can fill the AMU BA LLB 2022 application form by visiting the official website- mucontrollerexams.com
- Applicants must provide their personal and academic data such as name, address, DOB, category, gender, grades obtained, year of passage, name of the board, exam center choice, etc.
- Self-attested photograph, signature and thumb impression of applicants in scanned format must also be uploaded on the application form.
- After providing the required details, applicants must submit the application form along with the registration fee. The registeration fee is 600 Rs. for BA LLB Program. The payment can be done via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Demand Draft.
- All data should be entered meticulously as incomplete or incorrect data will be rejected.
- Applicants must take a printout and make a photocopy of the completed application form as proof of registration.
AMU LLB 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have completed the application process and paid the registration fee for AMU LLB 2022 will be able to download the AMU LLB exam admit card from the official website- http://www.amucontrollerexams.com
- The students must download their admit card, take its printout and paste a passport-size color photograph.
- 2 copies of the same photograph must be carried by the students along with the admit card and valid ID proof to the AMU LLB 2022 examination center.
- Students must check all the important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination center, reporting time, etc. before the exam.
AMU LLB 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the AMU LLB 2022 must be aware of the exam pattern and important details. Here you can find all relevant information about the Exam pattern of AMU LLB 2022:
Maximum marks- 100
Mode of exam- The mode of the exam will be Pen and paper-based.
Duration- The duration of the AMU LLB 2022 exam will be 2 hours.
Medium of language- The paper will be conducted in English language.
Total no. of questions- There will be a total of 85 questions in the paper.
Question type- The paper will consist of 75 objective-type questions and 10 short answer-type questions.
Subjects/sections- General English, General Knowledge along with Current affairs (with emphasis on legal issues), Reasoning, and Aptitude.
Marking Scheme- 1 mark will be allotted for every right answer and 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subject/Section:||Total No.of questions:||Maximum Marks/Weightage:|
|Current affairs and Static GK||40||40|
|Logical Reasoning and Aptitude||20||20|
AMU LLB 2022 Syllabus
English Language- This section will include:
- Reading comprehension,
- Unseen passage,
- Jumbled words or sentences,
- fill in the blanks,
- incorrect sentences, and
Reasoning and Analytical Abilities- This section will include topics of :
- logical series,
- blood relations,
- critical reasoning, directions,
- analogy, and
Arithmetic- This section will include topics of:
- number system,
- profit & loss,
- AP and GP,
- average, and
Legal Awareness and Aptitude- This section will include topics of:
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules,
- IPC and CrPC,
- Law of crimes,
- Vicarious liability,
- Strict liability,
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity, Contracts and Constitutional Law, International Law,
- IPR (Intellectual Property Rights).
Current Affairs and General Knowledge- This section will include an overview of:
- Indian history and geography,
- Major UN bodies, their functions and locations,
- Physical geography
- science, and environment,
- essential awards of the year – sports, science, literature, and arts, and
- essential happenings in the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system.
AMU LLB 2022 Exam Centers
During the registration process, applicants are given an option to choose the examination center according to their preference for the AMU BA LLB exam. The AMU BA LLB entrance exam is conducted at three test centers:
- Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
- Kolkata, West Bengal
- Kozhikode, Kerela
AMU LLB 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key will be released in PDF Format the successful completion of the entrance exam. AMU will release the answer key at the official website, amu.ac.in. Through this answer is key, candidates can analyze their expected score in the entrance exam.
AMU LLB 2022 Result
The result of AMU BA LLB 2022 will be declared provisionally in July 2022. The Aligarh Muslim University will announce the result online and students will be able to view their results on the official website-amucontrollerexams.com. The University also releases a merit list of the students on the basis of the scores obtained by them in the test. Based on this list, students will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
AMU LLB 2022 Counselling
- Admission places for the AMU LLB 2022 exam are offered under three different categories, i.e., seat allotment category, nomination category, and chance memo category.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counseling interview. The details of the counseling process will be communicated to applicants through the university’s website.
- Students must come to the consultation with all of their original certificates. During the consultation, the documents and the eligibility of the candidates will be verified and then the final admission will be offered.
- Those who do not show up for council or admission according to the scheduled time will lose their candidacy.
AMU LLB 2022 Cut-off
The AMU BA LLB 2022 cut-off is the minimum score required by a candidate to clear the exam. A candidate is then selected for further counseling sessions for the AMU BA LLB course. Applicants should check the following points regarding the BA LLB university admission threshold. The factors on which the cut-off will depend are listed below:
- Total score obtained on the exam, total number of candidates who took the test, level of difficulty of the test, the performance of all candidates who took the exam .
- The merit list will be based on the score achieved in the test. The merit list will be available on the official website as soon as it is posted and that it will not be the responsibility of the University to inform candidates of their qualification status for the exam.
- The students with their roll number on the merit list will qualify for the councelling process.
AMU LLB 2022 Seat Matrix and Participating Institutes
AMU offers law at 3 study locations namely AMU Aligarh, AMU Malappuram, and AMU Murshidabad. Admission to the following seats will be offered to the candidates who qualify for the AMU Law Entrance Exam.
|AMU Center Malappuram||60|
|AMU Center Murshidabad||60|
About AMU LLB
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) was founded in 1920 by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan. Aligarh Muslim University is ranked eighth among the top 20 research universities in India. Aligarh Muslim University offers more than 300 courses in the branches of traditional and modern education. Aligarh Muslim University has 12 faculties which include 98 teaching departments, 3 academies, and 15 centers and institutes.
FAQs for AMU LLB 2022
Ans – Candidates must have passed their 12th Class with at least a 50% score. In addition, a candidate must be over 22 years of age as of July 2022.
Ans – The registration fee is Rs. 600.
Ans – The syllabus covers English language and comprehension, GK and current affairs, Arithmetic, Reasoning and analytical ability, and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
Ans – The total no. of seats is 240, 120 in Aligarh, 60 in Malappuram, and 60 in Murshidabad.