Amity University Admission 2021 – Amity University has released the application form 2021 at amity.edu. Amity University offers admission into various UG, PG and Ph.D courses. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can take admission at Amity University. The selection in Amity University is done on the basis of qualifying exam marks, national level entrance exam marks, and other selection process as per course. All updates are provided through the Admission Microsite. Check more information about Amity University admission 2021 from this page such as selection process, application process, courses offered etc.
Amity University Admission 2021
Latest – Amity University admission 2021 application form released. Apply Here.
Amity University campuses: Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Greater Noida, Mumbai, Raipur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Patna.
UG Courses Offered: BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Planning, B.Des, B.Ed, Integrated BA/B.Com-B.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.F.Tech, Diploma, BJMC, B.Sc Nursing, B.P.Ed, B.Pharm, BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLB, BHM, B.Com
PG Courses Offered: MBA, M.Sc, M.Phil, M.Arch, M.Planning, PhD MA, PG Diploma, M.Ed, M.Des, MHA, MA JMC, M.Sc Nursing, M.P.Ed, M.Pharm, LLM, M.Com
Amity University 2021 Application Form
Amity University has released Amity University 2021 application form online at amity.edu.
Before submitting the application form, make sure the documents uploaded in the form are valid and have correct details in them.
The application process is as follows.
- First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, enter the basic details and select the programme and campus.
- Then, pay the application fee and enter the personal, contact, education, and other details.
- Next, upload the documents.
- At last, pay the application fee and take the printout of the submitted application form.
Note: Incomplete application forms shall be rejected so enter all the details marked with ‘*’ carefully.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs 1100. It can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI / PAYTM / demand draft.
Offline application form: The candidates can also download the offline application form from amity.edu. The duly filled-in application form has to be sent by post / courier with photograph and demand draft of Rs 1100. It must be sent to the respective campus to which the candidate is applying.
The university released a new selection process last year. This new process does not require the physical presence at the campus. The same may apply this year. Candidates should keep checking the admission microsite for 2021 details. Last year’s new selection process was as follows.
Generally, the selection procedure comprises of English Language test followed by Group Discussion / Personal Interview. Also, note that programme based written test / creative / physical test is held, wherever necessary.
Interview Videos: After the registration, a link to upload the video is made available at the Microsite. The candidates are required to upload the video responses of 3 questions, namely, an Introductory question followed by a question to test the English Language Skills. The next question is related to the respective subject.
Process to upload the Video:
- To upload the video, login with the form number and password and then, click on the relevant link to upload the video.
- Then, click on the ‘Start’ button.
- After proceeding, one by one the questions will appear on the screen with an option to record the answer on the spot using webcam.
- One can also pre-record his / her answer and upload the same by clicking on the relevant link.
Declaration of Result: After uploading the videos, the result is declared within 2-3 working days.
Provisional Admission: Once the admission is confirmed, the shortlisted candidates are sent a Congratulatory message. The provisional admission offer letter is also uploaded at the Admission Microsite.
Admission Fee: Once the admission letter has been issued, the candidates need to submit their admission fees. The candidates are required to deposit the fee within the given time frame to reserve the seat at Amity University.
Amity University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria of Amity University given below.
- To pursue any of the UG course, the candidates must have completed 10+2.
- The qualifying percentage vary course-to-course.
- The candidates must have completed Graduation.
- For PG courses, the minimum qualifying percentage vary course-to-course.
Amity University Admission Microsite 2021
Amity University activates an interface during the admission process that can be used for various processes. To log into Amity University admission microsite 2021, the candidates have to enter their form number and password generated at the time of form filling process.
The functions of Amity University Microsite are:
- Check whether the application form has been received or not
- Check the registration status
- To check whether shortlisted or not
- Check the date for appearing for the completion of admission process
- To check the selection status
- To get the soft copy of the admission letter
- To get the confirmation of fee payment
Amity University Scholarship Policy
Amity University provides scholarships to meritorious students after passing 10+2, Graduation, or any other qualifying examinations.
Details About Scholarship
- Grant Of-On Admission Merit Scholarship: The scholarship shall be granted according to the conditions notified through Admission Notification from time-to-time.
- Amount of Scholarship: The amount of scholarship shall be 100%, 50%, or 20% of the tuition fees based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying exams as decided from time to time.
About Amity University
Amity University is a private research university located in Noida. It was established in the year 2005. It is recognized by IGC and accredited with grade ‘A+’ by NAAC.
It offers various on campus programs and through distance mode at UG, PG and Doctorate levels.
- Amity School of Engineering & Technology was ranked at 32 in India by NIRF Engineering Ranking in the year 2020.
- It was ranked 236 in Times Higher Education Global Employability Ranking 2020.
- The overall ranking ranking of the University by NIRF was 63 in the year 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions on Amity University Admission 2021
Ans. You can fill Amity University 2021 application form at amity.edu.
Ans. Yes, it is recognized by UGC.
Ans. Admission Microsite is a window for two way communication between the student and university. You can check important information regarding the admission at Microsite only.
Ans. The result are intimated to the students through Admission Microsite. A soft copy of the admission letter is uploaded online.