AILET 2021 Application Form – NLU Delhi has opened the application correction window for AILET 2021, from July 01 to July 03, 2021, at nludelhi.ac.in. Whereas, AILET 2021 application process is over and the last date to pay the registration fee was June 27, 2021. To apply, candidates have to first do AILET 2021 registration, then fill details in the form, upload images, and pay the application fee. After applying, candidates can download admit card before the exam. NLU Delhi is conducting All India Law Entrance Test for BA LLB, LLM, Ph.D admissions. Get here complete details of AILET application form 2021 including last date, fee, how to apply, login, and more.
AILET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link to Access the Application Correction Window: Click here to access the AILET 2021 Application correction window link.
Important PDFs for Download
|BA LLB Information Brochure for AILET 2021||LLM Information Brochure for AILET 2021|
|PhD Information Brochure for AILET 2021||How To Apply Guide for AILET 2021|
AILET 2021 Application Form Dates
|AILET 2021 Registration||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registration for NLU Delhi AILET 2021||23 Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply|
25 Jun 2021
|Last date to make payment of registration fee||27 Jun 2021|
|Application correction window||01 – 03 Jul 2021|
AILET 2021 Application Form – Fee
For the submission of AILET 2021 registration form, the candidates are required to pay the application form according to their category. The application fee is non-refundable. Check the amount given below.
|General/ OBC/ Kashmiri migrants||Rs. 3050|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 1050|
|BPL candidates belonging to SC and ST category||Exempted|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid using any of the following given payment gateways:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
Recommended: Know the AILET syllabus 2021
AILET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of AILET 2021 given below.
BA LLB (Hons):
- The candidates must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category).
- The candidates who are appearing in 12th class exam in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have a LLB or equivalent degree. Also, the degree must have been completed with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category).
- The candidates who are appearing in the final year of LLB examination in 2021 can also apply.
- The candidates must have LLM or equivalent degree.
- The degree must have been completed with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of reserved category).
Recommended: Check out the AILET 2021 Preparation Guide
Documents / Details Required to Fill AILET 2021 Application Form
Before filling AILET 2021 application form, the candidates are required to keep the following documents and details ready.
- Valid mobile number
- Active email id
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
Image Specifications for AILET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in AILET 2021 application form. Check other details given below.
Format: The images must be in jpg / jpeg format.
|Photograph||15 KB – 250 KB|
|Signature||15 KB – 250 KB|
Other Specifications for Photograph
- The photograph must be of passport size, recent and coloured
- The photograph must be taken against a white background
- There must be no caps, goggles in the photograph (Spectacles are allowed)
- 75% of the photograph must be covered with the candidate’s face
Other Specifications for Signature
- The signature must be done on a white paper with a blue / black pen
- The signature must be clear and without overwriting. It should be within a box of 6 x 3 cms
- In the preview box / page, the signature must be clearly visible
Recommended Browsers to Fill AILET Application Form 2021
– Internet Explorer (Version 11 and Above) OR
– Mozilla Firefox (Version 50 and Above) OR
– Google Chrome (Version 52 and Above)
Also, before filling the application form, clear the cache / browser history
How to Fill AILET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates must keep in mind that only online applications are accepted. Check the steps to fill AILET 2021 application form given below.
1st step: Registration
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- A new page will open after following the step given above. Here, select the course and enter the details like name, mobile number, email id.
- Then, click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button. Now, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button. Then, OTP will be generated and shall be sent at the registered email id and contact number. Enter the OTP and then validate it.
- Next, the login credentials will be generated and sent at the registered email id and contact number.
2nd step: Fill the Application Form
- A confirmation that the registration is completed successfully is displayed on the screen.
- Next, click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button.
- Then, enter the personal details and exam details.
- Then, enter the contact and family details.
- Next, click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Then, provide the academic details.
3rd step: Upload the Documents
- After entering all the details, upload the required documents.
- Next, check the application fee and agree to the declaration.
- Then, preview the application form.
- Next, click on the ‘Ok’ button and submit the form.
4th step: Pay the Application Fee
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Next, take a printout of the acknowledgement slip.
AILET 2021 Exam Centers
While filling AILET application form, the candidates are required to enter 3 preferences of the exam center. Check the exam centres given below.
Details to be Entered While Filling AILET 2021 Application Form
Following details have to be mentioned in AILET 2021 application form.
At the time of registration
- Course name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- PwD status
- 3 choices of exam center
- Full address
- City / Town / Village
- Pin code
- Father’s name
- Occupation of Father / Guardian
- Father’s mobile number
- Father’s annual income
- Email id of the father
- Mother’s name
- Occupation of Mother
- Mother’s mobile number
- Mother’s annual income
- Mother’s email
- Mother’s office address
Academic Qualification (10th / 12th / Graduation / PG)
- Name of the College / School
- Name of the exam board
- Year of passing / appearing
- Grading system
- Maximum marks
- Marks obtained
- Percentage / CGPA of Marks
AILET 2021 Application form Correction
NLU Delhi does not provide any chance to edit AILET application form once it has been submitted. So, the candidates are required to enter the details in the form very carefully.
Before finally submitting the application form, click on the ‘Preview’ button and cross-check all the details. If editing is needed, correct it then and there only. Once the ‘submit’ button has been clicked, the details cannot be modified.
Reasons for Rejection of AILET 2021 Application Form
AILET 2021 application form are liable to get rejected if:
- The eligibility conditions are not met
- Incomplete application forms has been submitted
AILET 2021 Admit Card
AILET 2021 admit card can be downloaded from nludelhi.ac.in or nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. Check other important points of the admit card given below.
- The candidates can download AILET 2021 admit card by entering their user / login id and password.
- AILET admit card releases online only. It is not sent via post.
- The candidates are required to paste their passport size photograph on the admit card at the time of the examination.
- Details like exam date, timings of the exam, reporting time, address of the exam centre etc are printed on AILET admit card.
About AILET 2021
AILET 2021 refers to the All India Law Entrance Test. The test is conducted by NLU Delhi for admission into BA LLB, LLM, and Ph.D courses. The test is held in offline mode.
The duration of the exam is 1.5 hours. The test comprises of 150 multiple-choice questions (For BA LLB and LLM). In BA LLB, the questions are generally asked from English, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude. In LLM, the questions are framed from subjects like Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Law of Tort etc. In case of Ph.D, the total number of questions asked in the exam are 100.
Frequently Asked Questions on AILET 2021 Registration
Ans. You can register at nludelhi.ac.in.
Ans. No, only online applications are accepted. You can not register via offline mode.
Ans. No, the provision to edit the registration form is not allowed after it has been submitted.
Ans. If you encounter any problem while doing the registration, you can contact on 022-61306293, 011-28034257 or can send an email at email@example.com.
Ans. No, the application fee is non-refundable.
Official Website: nludelhi.ac.in.