AIL LET 2021 Syllabus – Candidates appearing for AIL LET 2021 can check the syllabus and exam pattern here. AIL LET is a computer-based test, which is held for admission in BA LLB, at Army Institute of Law, Mohali. The question paper of the exam is set on the syllabus of AIL LET. The questions in the exam are asked from English, legal aptitude, mental ability, and general knowledge. Check more details about AIL LET syllabus 2021 given below.
Recommended: AIL LET 2021 registration
AIL LET 2021 Syllabus
Army Institute of Law, Mohali, Punjab, informs that the AIL LET exam will have questions from English, Legal Aptitude, Mental Ability, and General Knowledge. However it does not specify any syllabus for them. Nevertheless, to help students know what to study, teachers have analysed question papers and listed some topics in each section from which questions are framed in the AIL LET exam. This analysis has been framed as a reference AIL LET syllabus 2021, and is given below.
AIL LET 2021 Syllabus for English
- Basic Grammar
- One-word substitution
- Sentence completion
- Spotting errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Correct Spellings
- Reading Comprehension
AIL LET 2021 Syllabus for Legal Aptitude
- Landmark Judgments
- Legal Current Affairs: Amendments, New Acts, Bills or Ordinance
- Other Current Affairs Related to Law
- Legal Terms
- Fact and Principle Based questions: Basics of Indian Constitution, Law of Torts, IPR, Law of Contract etc
AIL LET 2021 Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Series Completion
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense Test
- Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series etc
AIL LET 2021 Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Art and Literature
- International Treaties & Bilateral Agreements
- Indian Forces related current news – Military exercises of India, New Missiles tested etc
- National news
- International news
- International organizations – Current news and their history
- Important Monuments and facts related to them
AIL LET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check AIL LET 2021 exam pattern given below.
Only for BA LLB course only
- Mode of exam: AIL LET is an online entrance test
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Sections: The test comprises of 4 sections in total
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- Medium of the test: The medium of the entrance test is English only
- No. of questions: There are total 200 questions in the test
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of 01 marks. There is no negative marking in the test
Distribution of questions
|Subject||Total no. of questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
Important Books for AIL LET 2021
The candidates can refer the books given below to prepare for AIL LET 2021.
|Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Buy Here|
|Current Affairs Yearly 2021||Buy Here|
|Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Legal Aptitude Workbook||Buy Here|
|Wren & Martin High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Buy Here|
|Objective General English||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for AIL LET 2021
Apart from knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, it is necessary to follow some strategy to score good marks in the exam. Check the preparation tips given below for AIL LET 2021.
- Make a realistic time-table: First of all, check the syllabus of the online entrance test and then make a time table. Mention the total time that has to be devoted for the preparation and then for the revision and try to abide by this time-table while preparing.
- Read newspapers: Make a habit of reading newspapers daily so as to know what is happening in the world. One can also read about the latest happenings on the internet.
- Improve your vocabulary: In order to improve one’s vocabulary, try to read new words and phrases. Learn the meaning of them and write it down somewhere to remember them. Also, learn the grammar rules.
- Practice mock tests: To be able to know how the basics of the online examination, it is advised to give the mock tests. By giving mock-tests, one will get to know about the type of questions that are asked in the exam, how time has to be managed during the exam, and so on.
- Polish the legal facts: While preparing for the exam, brush all the legal facts and terminologies.