AIL LET 2021 Application Form – Army Institute of Law (AIL) has released AIL LET application form online at ail.ac.in. Last date to submission of the application form till June 24, 2021. The application-cum-admission-form can be filled for the courses BA LLB and LLM, before deadline. In order to apply for AIL LET 2021, candidates have to first do the registration, then fill and submit the form with fee. Apart from the registration, application process also includes filling of details, uploading of the prescribed images, and payment of fee. Know AIL LET application form 2021 date, fee, registration process, documents required and more here.
AIL LET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link to Apply: Click here to fill the form for AIL Law Entrance Test 2021.
Overview of AIL LET 2021 Exam
Candidates get an overview of AIL LET 2021 examination from the table given below:
|Exam Name||AIL LET 2021|
|Full Form of Exam||Army Institute of Law Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Law|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Programs / Courses Offered||5 year BA LLB and 1 year LLM course|
|Duration of the exam||2 Hours|
|Academic Qualification||Applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam with at least 45% marks|
|Application fee||Rs 3000 (BA LLB), Rs 2500 (LLM)|
Recommended: AIL LET 2021 syllabus
AIL LET Registration 2021 Dates
AIL LET application form has been released now, eligible candidates can check the important date for application from is given below the table.
|AIL LET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of registration||03 Jun 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||24 Jun 2021|
|Last date to fill the form with the additional late fee||28 Jun 2021|
AIL LET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form.
|Army and All India Civil Category (Without late fee)||Rs 3000|
|Army and All India Civil Category (With late fee)||Rs 4000|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking. Offline payment cannot be done.
Documents to Keep Ready to Fill AIL LET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must keep the following documents / details ready before filling AIL LET 2021 application form.
- Valid email id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- 10th class / 12th class mark sheet
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
Image Specifications for AIL LET 2021 Registration
The candidates have to upload the following documents and images while filling AIL LET 2021 application form.
|Passport size photograph||Less than 80 KB|
|Signature||Less than 80 KB|
|10th mark sheet||Less than 5 MB|
|12th mark sheet||Less than 5 MB|
Check the eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from Punjab School Education Board or any other examination equivalent examination recognized by Punjabi University, Patiala.
- The candidates must have passed with at least 45% marks.
- Candidates must have passed BA LLB (5 years) and LLB (3 years).
How to Fill AIL LET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can fill AIL LET 2021 application form via online mode only. Check the steps given below to fill the form.
- Firstly, click on the direct link of the given above on this page.
- A new page will open and now click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Now, the online registration form will appear. Here, enter the name of the candidate, email id, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Once the registration is complete, the application number and password is sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
Login and fill the application form
- Then, login with the application number and password.
- Next, go to the “application”.
- Then, select the category and fill in all the details thoroughly.
- Next, select the test city preference.
- Upload the images and documents and proceed to pay the application fee.
Check the Application Payment Status
- Next, check the application form status.
Keep in mind that the AIL LET 2021 application form only completes after the payment successful status in is displayed in the preview page.
Details to be Entered in AIL LET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to enter the following details in AIL LET application-cum-admission form.
For BA LLB
At the time of registration
- Dare of birth
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
- Personal Details
- Address Details
- Educational Details
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Father’s name and occupation
- Mother’s name and occupation
- Full address
- Mobile number
- University registration number
- BA LLB / LLB 3 year percentage / Result Awaited
- Details about application fee
- Have you ever been awarded punishment for any misbehavior or any misconduct?
- Declaration about the details entered in the form are correct or not
AIL LET 2021 Admit Card
AIL LET 2021 admit card can be downloaded from ail.ac.in. Check the important points regarding the admit card given below.
- To download the admit card, the candidates have to enter the user id and password.
- It is required to carry the printout of the admit card to the exam centre.
- Various details like exam date, exam timings, address of the test centre, general instructions of the exam etc. are mentioned in the admit card.
Frequently Asked Question on AIL LET 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill AIL LET 2021 application form online at ail.ac.in.
Ans. After the payment of application fee, the payment successful status will be displayed on the screen. This means that your application process is complete.
Ans. No, you cannot fill application form via offline mode.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / internet banking.
Ans. Offline payment will not be accepted.
Official website: ail.ac.in.