AIIMS PhD 2022 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the exam date for AIIM PhD 2022 July session. The exam will be held on July 02, 2022 (Stage 1). It is held in the computer-based mode. Through this medical entrance exam, admission in PhD programmes is given. The entrance test comprises multiple-choice questions. The candidates who want to take admission must qualify the 3 stages of the selection process. Only those candidates who qualify Stage I and II will get eligible for Stage III. The candidates are allotted seats according to the merit in the entrance exam. The qualified candidates are offered admission in the Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Neurology, Pathology etc departments. Check more details about AIIMS PhD 2022 from this page such as eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
AIIMS PhD 2022
Latest – The details for AIIMS PhD 2022 will be available soon at aiimsexams.ac.in.
AIIMS PhD 2022 Exam Date
The official authority has released the exam dates for AIIMS PhD 2022 July session. Candidates can refer to the below table to check the dates for AIIMS PhD 2022.
|Release of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam date||Stage I – 02 Jul2022|
Stage II – 15 Jul 2022
|Release of result notification||08 Jul 2022|
|Release of final result notification||20 Jul 2022|
|Counselling process||To be announced|
AIIMS PhD 2022 Overview
AIIMS PhD is a held twice a year by AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates can refer to the below mentioned table to check the overview of AIIMS PhD 2022.
|Examination Name||AIIMS PhD 2022|
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
|No. of stages||3 stages|
|Duration of examination||90 minutes|
|Language of the exam||English|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer – +1 marks|
Incorrect answer – deduction of -1/3 mark
AIIMS PhD 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for AIIMS PhD 2022 is given below.
- Stage 1: Aptitude related MCQs English (Written & Verbal), Biostatistics, Research Methodology, Cell Biology, Lab Technology etc
- Stage 2: Subject related theory-based of MD/MS/MDS/M.Sc. Entrance level.
- Stage 3: Departmental/Clinical/Lab-Based Assessment.
AIIMS PhD 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in filling the application form should refer to the complete exam pattern for AIIMS PhD 2022. It will help candidates to prepare better for the examination. Check the exam pattern mentioned below:
- The examination is held in offline mode i.e., Computer Based Test.
- The number of shifts for the entrance exam are one only.
- Candidates are allotted 90 minutes to solve Stage I and Stage II paper.
- The nature of the paper is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The language of the paper is English.
- Total number of questions asked are 70 (Stage I – 30 and Stage II – 40).
- For each correct response, 01 marks will be given. For each incorrect response, 1/3 marks will be deducted. No credit shall be given for not answered or marked for review.
Distribution of Questions (for both non medical and medical)- The distribution of questions is as follows:
|Subject||No. Of Questions|
|Aptitude related covering English||30|
AIIMS PhD 2022 Preparation Tips
To crack any exam you need to plan everything and follow your planning religiously. Here are some tips and tricks for all the aspirants-
- Make a study plan- Plan all things well in advance. Prepare a proper schedule, determine on your study goals, create a time table, memorize all the major concepts.
- Strategy- Try and study smarter than study harder, for such a high level exam you need to focus of concepts in such a way that you remember for a long period of time. Do not hesitate and give proper time to each subject. Prepare effective strategies for this exam.
- Time management- Manage your time in such a way that you are able to cover all the subjects and the concerned topics. Wastage of time should be completely eliminated from your routine.
- Practice/mock tests- Candidates should solve as many practice or mock tests as they can whether online or offline. These help in building your speed, which further helps you to complete your exam within the time limit.
- Good Study Material- Books are the first and foremost source for any exam. You should choose your books wisely which include all the concepts and ample of self practice tests.
AIIMS PhD 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to seek admission to PhD course must possess any one of the following eligibility criteria.
a). Medical Qualification – Candidates must have completed MBBS/ BDS with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch. in the subject concerned or Diploma of National Board of Examination.
(b). Nursing Qualification – Candidates scoring 55% aggregate marks in M.Sc. degree in Nursing Speciality will be eligible for the course.
Non-Medical – Candidates must have qualified a Masters Degree from Medical Qualification Category and scored at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination. Also, candidates holding M.Sc., M.Tech. degree and BAMS will also be eligible for the Non- Medical.
Note – Candidates who have possessed Master’s degree through distance learning course are not eligible for the admission to PhD course.
Special Weightage for Non-Medical students
For non-medical students, check the list below of the National Entrance Test. They will be given special weightage in the entrance examination.
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR – SRF
- DBT – JRF
- NBHM screening test
- INSPIRE fellowship
To fulfill the above-mentioned special weightage marks, candidates are required to fulfill all the below-mentioned criteria.
- The result for the above-mentioned entrance test must have been declared between July 2020 and July 2022.
- The award of the fellowship must be based on the result of the mentioned Entrance test only.
- The fellowships should be tentative at AIIMS, New Delhi only.
- The letter of award of fellowship must be uploaded with the application form.
AIIMS Ph.D 2022 Application Form
The authority will release the AIIMS PhD 2022 Application Form on the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in. candidates must carefully enter all the details. AIIMS PhD 2022 application process consists of a few steps that candidates are required to follow in order to submit the application form successfully.
Step 1: Go on the official website of AIIMS i.e. aiimsexams.ac.in and click on “Academic Courses”. Then select PhD course.
Step 2: Now under new registration and click on “Click Here”.
Step 3: Then enter all the details required and click on ‘Register’ button.
Step 4: Use the Candidate ID & Password to fill AIIMS PhD 2022 Application Form with details like personal, contact, address and then click on “Register” Button.
Step 5: Now, candidates have to upload the Qualification and Experience details and click on “Save & Proceed”.
Step 6: In this step, select the exam city and final it by clicking on “Proceed” button.
Step 7: Deposit the application fee online and candidates must take a printout of the Payment Receipt as a proof.
Step 8: Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
Step 9: Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form. Submit only after checking it twice as there is no room for corrections after this.
AIIMS PhD 2022 Application Fee
Online payment – Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit card/ Credit card or Internet Banking.
Application fee –
|All applicants||Rs. 4250|
AIIMS PhD 2022 Admit Card
The authority shall release the AIIMS PhD 2022 Admit card online at the official website. Candidates can get access to admit card using their login credentials i.e., Candidate ID and password. Candidates are required to download the admit card on their own as the authority will not send the admit card via post or any other means. Candidates are required to take printout of the admit card and carry it on the examination day
In case of discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the institute and resolve the issue as early. In case, candidates admit card is not available on the website even after the release of the admit card, they must immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS PhD 2022 Result
All Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) shall release the AIIMS PhD 2022 Result online at the official website. Candidates can check the result aiimsexams.ac.in as per the schedule.
Candidates who have qualified Stage I and Stage II test shall be qualified to participate in Stage III. The result is declared in PDF format for various departments. AIIMS PhD 2022 Result notification shall contain candidate’s roll number, date and time of Stage III to be held. AIIMS PhD 2022 Final Result shall contain details such as candidate’s roll no, marks obtained, eligible for projects.
AIIMS PhD 2022 Cut Off
Candidates must secure the following marks to get selected for the final selection procedure. Refer to the below mentioned table to check AIIMS PhD 2022 Cut Off.
|Stage I and II||35 marks|
|Stage I, II, III (combined)||50 marks|
FAQs on AIIMS PhD 2022
Ans. Candidates can apply on the official website aiimsexams.ac.in as and when the application forms are out.
Ans. The medium of the exam is English only.
Ans. +1 marks for correct answers
-1/3 marks for incorrect answers
0 marks for unanswered
Ans. It is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science for all the medical aspirants who want to pursue PhD for their future.
Ans. AIIMS PhD 2022 is held in Online mode.
Ans. There are 3 selection stages.