AIHMCT Syllabus 2022 – The important topics related to the syllabus for AIHMCT 2022 have been mentioned on this page. Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT), does not specify the particular syllabus for AIHMCT 2022 on its official website i.e. aihmctbangalore.edu.in. It offers admission into Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) course to aspiring students interested in various hotel management fields. Scroll below to check out the important topics for the AIHMCT 2022 syllabus, exam pattern, and much more.
AIHMCT Syllabus 2022
Download Here: Candidates can check out the AIHMCT 2022 syllabus as per schedule from aihmctbangalore.edu.in
AIHMCT Syllabus 2022 Overview
The following is the overview of the AIHMCT 2022 examination.
|Exam name||AIHMCT OAT 2022|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of language||English|
|Mode of the AIHMCT OAT 2022 exam||Online|
|Mode of the AIHMCT OAT 2022 application form||Online|
|Selection process||Online Admission Test |
|Exam Level||UG (BHM)|
|AIHMCT Exam Conducting body||Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT)|
Important Topics for AIHMCT Syllabus 2022
The AIHMCT 2022 will comprise of five parts containing multiple-choice questions to test the following parameters-
- Section A: English Language
- Section B: General Knowledge
- Section C: Hospitality and Tourism
- Section D: Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Section E: Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
Section A: English Language
- Vocabulary & English proficiency
- Synonyms& Antonyms
- Spelling mistakes
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitution
- Paragraph formation & completion
- Sentence formation & completion
- Sentence improvement & Reconstruction
- Rearrangement of words in a sentence & sentence in paragraph
Section B: General Knowledge
- World Organisations
- Famous personalities
- Inventions and discoveries
- Books and authors
- Prizes and awards
- Fashion Events
- Natural calamities
Section C: Hospitality and Tourism
- Famous Places for tourism
Section D: Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Analytical Reasoning
- Symbols and notations
- Data interpretation
- Statements assumptions, arguments, and conclusions
- Action and Series
- Blood relations related questions
- Direction and Distance related questions
- Linear and Complex Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Problems related to Symmetry
- Problems related to Visual Ability
Section E: Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude
- Basic Mathematics
- Elementary Mathematics
- Number Theory
- Chain Rule
- Percentage, Profit, and Loss
- Calculation of areas and volumes
- Unitary Method Questions
- Speed related questions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Average calculations
- Number Systems
- Square Roots & Cube Roots
- Fractions and Decimals
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time and Distance based questions
- Work and Wage based questions
AIHMCT Exam Pattern 2022
To pass with flying colors, the students must read and check the exam pattern for the AIHMCT 2022. It is given below.
Mode of examination- It is conducted in online mode.
Duration- A total of 3 hours is given to complete the AIHMCT Examination 2022.
Type of Questions- The question type will be MCQ type questions.
Total Number of Questions- A total of 100 questions will be asked.
Total Marks- Full marks for AIHMCT 2022 will be100 marks.
Total Number of Sections- There will be 5 sections.
Sections for AIHMCT 2022 are as follows.
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Hospitality and TourismSection
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
Marking Scheme for AIHMCT 2022
- 1 mark awarded for each correct answer
- No negative marking for each incorrect answer
AIHMCT Syllabus 2022 Weightage of Section
As per the last year data, the distribution of the question in each section of AIHMCT 2022 question paper is as follows.
|Name of Sections||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Hospitality and Tourism||20||20|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||20||20|
|Scientific Aptitude and Numerical Ability||20||20|
AIHMCT 2022 Selection Criteria
AIHMCT 2022 Selection Criteria is based on the performance of the candidates in the annually conducted Written Admission Test held by the AIHMCT.
- Written Admission Test
The qualified candidates will then appear for the counselling procedure wherein they should provide their documents for verification process and choose their desired programme and aspiring college.
How to Prepare for AIHMCT 2022?
Check these below-mentioned preparation tips for cracking the AIHMCT 2022 online examination:
- Refer to the official brochure and try to gather all the correct information about the exam pattern and syllabus in detail.
- Make timetables for better planning and stay focused on your study plan.
- Give equal time to all the topics and also focus more on the difficult subjects and give separate time to them.
- Make short notes for the important topics for quick review and regular revision is a must.
- Solving previous year papers and sample papers helps in determining AIHMCT 2022 exam pattern, difficulty level and important topics related to exam.
- Try to gather information about current affairs and general and required knowledge about the current academic year and also about the past few years.
- Candidates should try to read at least 2-3 newspaper daily 1 year prior to the exam.
- Stay calm and prepare well for the examination and follow the AIHMCT OAT 2022 Exam Day Strategy properly.
About AIHMCT 2022
AIHMCT Online Admission Test 2022 is conducted by the Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT) which is affiliated with Bangalore University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It offers UG courses such as Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) which is a four-year degree program for aspiring candidates.
FAQs Related to AIHMCT Syllabus 2022
A: AIHMCT Entrance Exam 2022 will be an ONLINE examination.
A: The AIHMCT offers admissions in the course of Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM).
A: The AIHMCT 2022 consists of 5 Sections. For more information, check the above article in detail.
A. 3 hours is given to all to complete the AIHMCT OAT 2022.