AIFSET 2022 Result – The result for AIFSET 2022 Phase 3 has been announced. The candidates can check the result from the direct link given below. It can also be checked online at aifset.com. To check the result, enter your email id or mobile number. The candidates can check the result via online mode only. The hard copy of the scorecard of AIFSET shall not be sent via post or email. After qualifying AIFSET 2022, the candidates will be granted admission into B.Sc Forensic Science and M.Sc Forensic Science program in the participating universities. Some of the participating universities of AIFSET 2022 are Invertis University, APG Shimla University, Mody University, Apex University etc. After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates need to take part in the counselling. Check more details about AIFSET 2022 result from this page.
AIESET 2022 Result
Latest: The result for AIFSET 2022 Phase 3 has been announced. Click here to check.
AIFSET 2022 Result Date
Check out the below table for all important dates regarding AIFSET 2022 Result
|Events||Dates for Phase 1||Dates for Phase 2||Dates for Phase 3|
|AIFSET 2022 Exam Date||30 Jan 2022||27 Feb 2022||26 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of result||02 Mar 2022||28 Mar 2022|
Overview of AIFSET 2022 Result
Check the highlights of the AIFSET result 2022 / 2021 from the table given below.
|Name of the exam||All India Forensic Science Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||AIFSET|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc in Forensic Science|
M.Sc in Forensic Science
|Details mentioned in the result||Enrollment number, Name of the candidates, Rank, Status|
|Official website to check result||aifset.com|
How is AIFSET 2022 Result Compiled?
The result of AIFSET is compiled according to the marking scheme of AIFSET as specified by the official authority. In order to calculate the marks, the following marking scheme is followed:
- For each correct answer, 01 marks will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
Determination of rank: The rank is allotted to the qualified candidates. It will be determined as per the total score obtained by the candidates in AIFSET 2022.
How to Check AIFSET 2022 Result?
The result for AIFSET 2022 will be released only through online mode. So, candidates who have appeared for the exam this year can check their respective results from the official website of AIFSET. Follow the steps given below to check the result.
Step 1: Click on the direct link of th eresult given above on this page.
Step 2: Now, enter your email id or mobile number.
Step 3: Next, download the scorecard that appears on the screen.
Step 4: Lastly, take the printout of the scorecard for future reference.
How to Download AIFSET scorecard: The scorecard of AIFSET 2022 can be downloaded from the candidate’s login portal.
Details Mentioned in AIFSET 2022 Result
The pdf of AIFSET result 2021 / 2022 specifies the following details:
- Enrollment number
- Name of the applicant
- Status (Qualified or not)
AIFSET 2022 Counselling
The qualified candidates of AISET have to then appear for the counselling in order to take admission in the participating universities. The counselling form will be available at AIFSET login dashboard.
- The candidates are required to submit their counselling form 7 days within the declaration of the result.
- No counselling fee has to be paid in order to take part in the counselling process.
AIFSET 2022 Participating Universities
Given below are the participating universities / colleges of AIFSET 2022.
- Vivekananda Global University (VGU), Jaipur
- Invertis University, Bareilly
- APG Shimla University, Shimla
- GH Raisoni University, MP
- Mody University
- Renaissance University
- Eklavya University
- Apex University
- Sanskriti University
- Mary Matha College
- Medicaps University
- Aditya Degree College, Andhra Pradesh
- Sage University (Bhopal & Indore)
- Om Sterling Global University
- Centurian University, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh
- ITM University, MP
- Usha Martin, Ranchi
- Mangalayatan University
- Himalaya University
- Geeta University, Haryana
- Dolphin PG College, Punjab
About B.Sc. Forensic Science course
Candidates can check the below section to get the complete details regarding Bachelor in Forensic Science program.
- B.Sc. Forensic Science is a three-year undergraduate program. The program is classified into 3 groups:
- Medical Data Science – Forensic Pathology, psychology, forensic medicine, psychiatry and ontology.
- Laboratory Science – Chemistry, suspected documents, toxicology, biology, ballistics, fingerprints and marks and impressions.
- Field Science – Crime scene investigation that mainly includes fire and explosion scenes and secret drug laboratories.
- Candidates who are interested to pursue their career in the Forensic Science field can take admission in this course.
- This course mainly deals with helping candidates to understand and analyse criminal activity and/or crime scene.
- Candidates who have graduated from this course are also consulted in civil cases, in order to get the signature in an important document.
Career in Forensic Science
Candidates who have completed B.Sc. in Forensic Science course can get various job opportunities. However, the career of students depends on the area of specialization. Check the below career options that candidates can go for after completing the course:
- Candidates can join government and private agencies, such as hospitals and laboratories.
- They can join corporate organizations as some recruits Forensic Science graduates as Document Experts.
- The candidates can also join police, banks, civil services, paint industry, pharmaceutical industry, clinical research, software and biotechnology.
- IB, CBI, Police department also hires graduates in the fields of Forensic Science
- Forensic Science Laboratories across India also hire Forensic Scientists.
Other career options one can go for are:
- Cybercrime investigation
- Anti-terrorist operation
- Mass disaster management
- Consumer, protection of human rights, environment and intellectual property rights
Click here to check details about M.Sc Forensic Science program.
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact Number: +91-7411781692
FAQs on AIFSET 2022 Result
Ans: Candidates have to go to the official website, aifset.com to check the result.
Ans: As of now, total 3 universities accept AIFSET scores.
Ans: The result specifies the details like name of the candidate, enrollment number, status, rank.
Ans: The result will be announced on 1st February 2022.
Ans: After the declaration of the result, the candidates can take admission in B.Sc and M.Sc in Forensic Science course.