AIFD Application Form 2022 –The Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), is the official conducting body of the AIFD Written Admission Test, WAT. The AIFD conducts the WAT 2022 exam for the candidates seeking Under Graduation in various Fashion and Apparel Design courses provided by the Institute. The institute has not yet disclosed any information regarding the AIFD WAT 2022 exam schedule. However, the application process for the exam is expected to begin in the month of April 2022. Interested candidates must start registering for the exam once the application portal gets activated on the official website of AIFD at aifd.edu.in. For more updates on events related to the AIFD WAT 2022 Application Form, candidates are advised to keep a close eye on the website mentioned above and bookmark this article to access the same.
AIFD WAT 2022 Application Form
The Army Institute of Fashion and Design, AIFD has not yet released the exam schedule for the WAT 2022 exam. However, following the past years’ trend the institute is expected to release the exam schedule by April, 2022. Candidates eager to know the AIFD WAT 2022 exam schedule can have a look at the table mentioned below. Follow the exam schedule thoroughly and stay updated regarding the exam notifications posted on the official website of AIFD.
|Events||2022 Exam Schedule|
|Beginning of Registrations||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application with late fee||To be announced|
|Correction facility||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|MP PAT 2021 exam date||To be announced|
|Release of answer key||To be announced|
|Announcement of results||To be announced|
|Counseling begins from||To be announced|
AIFD WAT 2022 Application Fees
Candidates must note that their application will be discarded if they fail to pay the AIFD WAT 2022 application fee. It is mandatory for all the candidates to pay their respective category wise application fee in order to appear for the AIFD WAT 2022 exam. Candidates searching for the AIFD WAT 2022 application fee chart are advised to check out the table mentioned below:
|Category||Application Fee (₹)|
|Late fee (irrespective of category)||100|
Note: Application fee is non-refundable. The application fee should be paid in the form of demand draft only. The demand draft must be drawn in the favor of AIFD, Bangalore. The demand draft must be sent through the post along with the copy of their filled application form. Make sure the application number is visible while taking out the print out for the form.
AIFD WAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
AIFD WAT 2022 Eligibility criteria is comparatively trickier to understand. Candidates are advised to go through all of them before applying for the exam. Missing out on any of them may create issues while verification of the documents. Check out all the AIFD WAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the list below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates registering for the exam must pass class 12th board examinations with a minimum of 35% from a known board or university across India. Open school passing certificate of distance education certificate will not be considered.
Basic Eligibility: Candidate must hold at least one of the below mentioned eligibility criterias.
- The candidate must be a child of serving Army personnel with a minimum of 10 years of job experience.
- The candidate must be a child of ex-Army personnel and wards of war widows/widows of the Army.
- If a child is adopted by an Army personnel then the adoption must be done five years prior to seeking admission at AIFD.
- Step-children with at least one parent serving in the Army and 10 years of job experience.
- Wards of those ex-Army medical officers/ Army dental corps officers who are currently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force but who have served with the Army for 10 years.
- Children of APS personnel classified as ex-servicemen/ APS personnel who are on deputation and who have 10 years of experience in the Army.
- Children of MNS members who have 10 years of experience as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
Physical Fitness: Candidates must be certified as physically and mentally fit by RMO/ MH/ Registered Medical Practitioner to join the design course.
Documents Needed While Filling the AIFD WAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must hold a few documents and keep them ready before applying for the AIFD WAT 2022 exam. If any candidate fails to submit any of the following documents then their application may get discarded. Check out the list of documents and get them ready before the AIFD WAT 2022 application process starts.
- Army admit card and Army attendance card of the parent
- Government identity proof
- Candidates’ age according to class 10th or class 12th certificate/ TC
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate.
- Marks statement of qualifying examination with aggregate marks
- Self attested photograph
Candidates wishing to avail special reservation must hold at least one of the following certificates:
- Certificate No 1 (for child of a serving Army personnel who continuously served ten years in the Army, Retired/Released/Discharged after 10 Years of service/killed in action/died during service/disabled in action/medically boarded out with pension).
- Certificate No 2 (for a child of Army Personnel who was born from wedlock where at least one parent belonged to the Army/adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted at least 5 Years before the commencement of course).
- Certificate No 3 (for children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force/Navy Medical Establishment/MNS/APS and TA Personnel).
Images Specifications for AIFD WAT 2022 Application Form:
Candidates are advised to take care of the following regulations while attesting their documents along with the AIFD WAT 2022 application form. Candidates must take care of the file size and the format of the documents before uploading. Check out the list of image and file specifications in the list mentioned below:
- Candidates’ self attested photograph must be recent (not older than 3 months)
- The background of the self attested photograph must be white in color.
- Use white paper and blue/ black ball pen for signature.
- Polaroid photographs are not accepted
The photograph of the candidate must be a passport size and have specifications of 4.5 X 3.5 cm
How to fill AIFD WAT 2022 Application Form ?
Candidates seeking help to fill out the AIFD WAT 2022 application form can refer to the procedure mentioned below. Applicants must note that AIFD follows an offline application procedure wherein candidate needs to post their application form along with their attested documents to AIFD, Bangalore. Follow every step mentioned below for a smooth and hassle-free application process.
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIFD mentioned above.
Step 2: On landing their home page, click on the e- prospectus, this file consists of the information brochure along with the application form attached to it.
Step 3: Download the E-prospectus pdf and take a printout of the same. Candidates will find the application form at the end of the pdf
Step 4: Fill in all the personal and academic details asked in the application form with a pen.
Step 5: Fill in the choice of examination center from the options mentioned in the form.
Step 6: All the aforementioned documents should be self-attested along with the application form.
Step 7: Draw demand draft of Rs 750 (for general category) as the application fee, in favor of AIFD, Bangalore.
Step 8: Candidates must write down their names at the backside of the demand draft.
Step 9: Send the application form along with all the documents in a sealed folder to
Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bangalore,
Nagareshwara Nagenahelli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore- 560077.
Step 10: Paste a stamp of Rs. 40 stamps on the envelope consisting of the documents to be sent back while posting the candidate’s admit card.
Details to be Entered in the AIFD WAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must take care of all the details that should be mandatorily filled in the AIFD WAT 2022 application form. Male sure not to commit mistakes in the following lists of details as the same will be reflected in their respective exam admit card and result.
Mentioned below is the list of details that must be filled carefully in the AIFD WAT 2022 application form:
- Candidates’ name
- Fathers name
- Mothers name
- Residential Address
- Government Identity proof number
- Candidates’ Age
- Academic details
- Mobile number
- Email address
AIFD WAT 2022 Admit Card
Once the AIFD terminates the WAT 2022 application process, the institute will start shortlisting candidates based on the eligibility that they fit in. As the application procedure is offline in nature, the officials take time to prepare and release the admit cards for the WAT exam. However, candidates can expect the AIFD WAT 2022 admit card a month after the last day to submit the applications. Candidates must note that the AIFD WAT 2022 admit card will be sent through post along with the list of documents that they sent during the application process. Candidates are advised to keep checking their mailbox to receive their respective AIFD WAT 2022 exam admit cards.
About AIFD WAT Exam
Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD) came into existence in 2004 in Bangalore under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). AIFD WAT is the passing placement test for affirmation in Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design (B.Sc FAD) presented by Army Institute of Fashion and Design, and Institute of Army Education Welfare Society which is partnered with Bangalore University.
FAQs about AIFD Application Form 2022
A. Detailed application schedule will be uploaded soon on the official website of AIFD mentioned above.
A. Candidates need to take a printout of the application form from the official website of AIFD. Further, the application form has to be filled out and sent along with the attested documents through the post. For detailed procedures check out the article mentioned above.
A. Check out the list of details that needs to be attested along with the AIFD WAT 2022 application form.