AIEED 2022 – ARCH has started AIEED 2022 examination. The exam is due to be held from 5 to 15 Jan 2022. AIEED is an online remote proctor test. The test link is given below. ARCH College of Design & Business (ARCH), Jaipur, conducts AIEED examination for admissions into UG & PG courses in designing field. Candidates are offered admission in the courses like B Des, BA, M Vocational, etc, on the basis of merit. The AIEED 2022 is generally conducted in three phases i.e. Stage 1 General Aptitude Test (GAT), Stage 2 Creative Aptitude Test (CAT), and Stage 3 Personal Interaction & Portfolio Test. Check the complete details about AIEED 2022 i.e. eligibility, the application procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc here.
Latest – AIEED 2022 exam is being held online. Click Here to Take Test
Latest – Registration for AIEED 2022 is also open. Click Here to Apply.
How to take AIEED 2022 Exam?
Here are the details to give AIEED 2022 examination.
- First of all, you need to sign in on the login panel at AIEED official site, where you will need to fill in your details like name, email ID, mobile number, city, course level, course and your current qualification.
- Then, you have to admit that you are not a robot and submit your information.
- Now you have successfully logged in to the AIEED 2022 exam, an exam which tests your attitude, and aptitude.
- Through this entrance exam, they want to discover the creative and expressive side of students.
- Now, there are 2 stages of the screening test in the AIEED 2022 entrance exam.
- First stage is the main screening(900 marks) and the next stage is interaction(100 marks). Combining both, the screening test for AIEED is of 1000 marks.
- First stage is further of two parts, part 1 and part 2. Part 1 is of 35 minutes, which is PED(psychological endowments of design) with 40 objective questions, for 200 marks.
- Part 2 is further divided into 3 sections, CATA, PoA, and SoP.
- Firstly there is CATA (comprehension, awareness, thinking and articulation) screening, in this section, you will be given 3 tasks, out of which you have to perform 2. This section is of total 600 marks( 300 marks for each task).
- Secondly, there is PoA(Portfolio of abilities) This section is of 75 marks. In this, students have to give an introduction of themselves in a video format, telling about all their abilities and interests.
- Lastly, there is SoP( statement of Purpose) . This section is of 25 marks. This is to be submitted in writing, and is mandatory.
- All the instructions regarding PoA and SoP will be sent to the candidates who have successfully completed their registration and application process.
- Now, the Final stage, which is the ‘Interaction’, this stage is of 100 marks. This stage is very crucial for the selection of a candidate, and will be taken online after the main screening test. Candidates who do not appear for the interaction round, will be rejected for the admission process. It is basically, a counselling or you may say, interview round.
- After all this, Results will be declared for AIEED 2022 and selected students will receive a selection letter.
AIEED 2022 Dates
Check the overall happenings of AIEED Entrance Exam 2022 below:
|Exam Name||All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2022|
|AIEED Exam Level||National-Level Exam|
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Hindi Language|
|Exam Recurrence||Once in a Year|
|Courses Offered by AIEED||B Des, BA, and M Voc|
|Exam Duration||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Language||English or Hindi|
|AIEED Exam 2022 Conducting Body||Arch College of Design & Business|
AIEED 2022 Important Dates
Shown below are the important dates for the related events of the AIEED 2022 examination.
|AIEED Application Form Release Date||Starts|
|Last date for AIEED Application Form Submission||to be notified|
|Online correction date of AIEED Application Form||to be notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||to be notified|
|AIEED 2022 Exam Date||05 to 15 Jan 2022|
|AIEED 2022 Result||to be notified|
|AIEED Exam Date||to be notified|
|AIEED Result Declaration||to be notified|
|Counseling Dates for AIEED 2022||to be notified|
AIEED 2022 Application Form
The candidates interested in getting admission in UG & PG design courses can fill the AIEED application form at the official website. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form, then you can follow these important steps to fill the application form mentioned below.
How to fill AIEED 2022 Application form?
Follow those certain steps while filling the AIEED 2022 application form:
1st Step- AIEED Registration- Candidates have to register themselves by entering the Candidate’s Name, Email address, Mobile Number, and DOB, then you will receive the registration number and password on your email address.
2nd Step- Fill up the AIEED Application Form- The candidates need to fill up the details like Candidate Parent’s Name, Candidate’s Address, Test center preference, Course and Campus preference, Gender, Nationality, and Educational Qualification details in AIEED 2022 application form.
3rd Step– Upload Documents– In the next step, the candidates need to upload the required documents such as the candidate’s photograph,10th Class mark sheet, 12th Class mark sheet and, any document for address proof only in JPEG format of size not exceeding 1.00 MB.
4th Step- AIEED Application Fee Payment- Candidates can pay the fee for AIEED 2022 application form in any of the following modes through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, and Demand Draft.
5th Step- Download the application form confirmation page- The candidate must download and take a printout of the confirmation page of the AIEED application form which they may need for future references.
AIEED 2022 Application Fee
The candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs.3000/- through Credit/ Debit card, Net Banking, or Online payment gateways in online mode and through Demand Draft and Payment in the Bank of India branch in offline mode.
AIEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students shall check their eligibility for AIEED 2022 before filling up the application form.
For AIEED UG Courses
- Candidate must have passed their class 10+2 or equivalent from any of these boards and organizations i.e. CBSE / ICSE / International Baccalaureate / State Board / NIOS ).
- The students who have completed their 10+1 examination are also eligible for the exam.
- Qualifying students will be directly eligible for admission to the Arch College of Design & Business after qualifying for the last two stages of the exam.
- Candidates must have to clear the PTE Exam (Academics) within 1 year of course commencement for further admission progression to UK University.
- The minimum age to apply is 16 years.
For AIEED PG Courses
- Graduates from a recognized Indian university in any discipline can apply for AIEED PG courses, can apply..
- The candidates pursuing graduation from any recognized Indian university or institute can apply for this course.
- The applicants must be 21 years to be eligible for the Strategic Management & Leadership Course and the Design Management Programmes.
AIEED 2022 Admit Card
All the candidates who have filled their AIEED application form correctly and paid the application form fee for AIEED 2022, will be able to download the admit card for the exam from the official website i.e. aieed.com. Aspirants are informed to carry a valid photo ID Card along with the AIEED 2022 admit card to their respective exam center. The AIEED 2022 admit card comprises important details like the name of the candidate, candidate’s photograph, AIEED login details, roll number, test center name & address, timings, and reporting hour, etc.
AIEED 2022 Syllabus
|AIEED 2022- Stages of the exam||AIEED 2022 Testing Parameters|
|General Aptitude Test 2022 (GAT)||1. Design related awareness|
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Design sensibilities
4. Awareness of global issues
5. Concepts Comprehension
|Creative Aptitude Test 2022 (CAT)||1. Articulation Skills (written & visual)|
2. Design Thinking
3. Lateral Thinking
4. Creative problem solving
5. Awareness of Design Principles
|Video, Portfolio, and Personal Interaction 2022||1. Composure|
2. Focus & clarity
3. Depth of thinking
4. Range of work in the portfolio
5. General articulation skills
AIEED 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can refer to the AIEED Exam Pattern 2022 exam, stages of the exam, exam mode & medium, and the marking scheme given below:
STAGE-1 – General Aptitude Test (GAT)
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
|Total no. of Questions||60|
|Topics for GAT 2022||Design related awareness|
Awareness of global issues
Concepts and comprehension
|Slots Availability Time Period||10:00 am to 12:00 Noon|
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
STAGE-2 – Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
|Total no. of Questions||50|
|Topics for CAT 2022||Design thinking|
Lateral thinking & Creative problem solving
Articulation skills both visual & written
Awareness of design principles
|Slots Availability Time Period||10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
STAGE-3 – Video, Portfolio & Skype Interaction
|Topics for Video, Portfolio & Personal Interaction 2022||Composure|
Focus & clarity
Depth of thinking
Range of work
General articulation skills
How to Prepare for AIEED 2022 Exam?
Check these preparation tips and tricks given below for cracking the AIEED 2022 examination:
- Practice illustrations, the art of drawing, and sketching in order to make a leading career in the field of design.
- Try to draw any sudden thing coming into your mind and sketch anything you come across.
- Make real planning structures and timetables for your exam preparation to stay focused and adhere to your study plan.
- The AIEED examination mainly tests your creativity level, therefore you need to construct more and more ideas about what you think in your mind, the way you communicate, and the day-to-day happenings.
- The speed and precision of the applicant are tested by all the stages of the entrance exam. Try to practice various mock tests and sample papers to enhance your speed of attempting questions, and enhance your thinking abilities and accuracy.
- During the AIEED 2022 Examination, try to stay confident, calm, and optimistic as it leads to a huge impact on the overall performance of the candidate in the exam.
AIEED 2022 Important Books
Aspirants can go through these books mentioned below to get a better knowledge of the AIEED 2022 Exam:
|Name of the Books||Author|
|Living Spaces- 150 Design ideas around the world||Franco Magnani||Buy Here|
|International Design Yearbook||Alessandro Mendini||Buy Here|
|New Interior 1||Daniel Giralt-Miracle||Buy Here|
|Furniture & Interiors in the 1940s||Anne Bonny||Buy Here|
|Furniture & Interiors in the 1960s||Anne Bonny||Buy Here|
AIEED 2022 Answer Key
The AIEED answer key for GAT 2022 will be published by the Arch College of Design & Business Authorities on the official website – aieed.com. Candidates can download their provisional answer key for AIEED 2022 in online mode by filling up the login credential.
How to Download AIEED Answer Key 2022?
- The candidate must visit the official website of AIEED i.e. aieed.com.
- Thereafter, search for the link for downloading the AIEED answer key 2022 and click on the link.
- The candidates then will be able to check the answer key for AIEED 2022.
- The candidates can download the answer key & take a print-out of the same for future purposes.
AIEED 2022 Result
After the completion of the AIEED 2022 exam, the result will be announced on the official website. Candidates can check their AIEED 2022 result by entering their login credentials after they have successfully cleared the examination. The candidates qualifying for the AIEED 2022 will get the list of relevant documents required for the counseling and admission process. Qualified candidates will be given the date and time for the personal interaction round.
AIEED 2022 Counselling
Candidates who will qualify for the two stages of the AIEED examination – GAT 2022 and CAT 2022 will have to appear for the counseling process. Candidates need to carry attested copies of the required documents for AIEED counseling. A personal interview will be held on the same day of the verification process of the submitted documents. The result of the interview test will be declared on the same day of the test conducted by the ARCH Academy of Design.
AIEED 2022 Scholarships
The Arch College of Design & Business also offers scholarships to deserving candidates based on their marks scored in the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2022. AIEED 2022 Scholarship is offered to the candidates based on:
- Candidate’s Performance in AIEED 2022
- Performance in 12th or equivalent examination for UG Courses.
- Performance in Graduation for PG Courses.
- Scholarships are also awarded for the following categories of students of:
- Defense Personnel
- Artisans children
- Single mother-child
- Candidates belonging to weaker sections of society
About AIEED 2022
The Arch College of Design & Business founded in the year 2000, conducts the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2022. The Arch College is situated at Jaipur that offers the best design education to the aspirants in various UG, PG, and also B. VOC and BBA courses. There will be two exams and a personal interview and portfolio test conducted for AIEED 2022. The two stages of AIEED 2022 are- General Aptitude Test (GAT) for both UG & PG candidates and the Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) only for UG candidates.
FAQ’s for AIEED 2022
A. ARCH has its campus located in the capital city Jaipur of Rajasthan, India.
A. Yes, All the UG and PG courses offered at ARCH are affiliated with Indian Universities which provides International Degree pathways and International Degree to candidates through Guaranteed Progression.
A. ARCH has a strength of more than 600 students in various fields of Design, Art, and Business over an academic year.
A. Candidates can download AIEED admit card 2022 after the registration process is over on the official website i.e. aieed.com.
A. ARCH College of Design & Business does not specify any age limit criteria on the official website.