AIBE 2022 Registration – Bar Council of India (BCI) could release the AIBE application form in the 3rd week of December 2022 on its official website i.e. allindiabarexamination.com. The mode of the application form is online. However, candidates who are willing to apply must check the eligibility criteria first. The AIBE application form starts with the registration process. Applicants have to provide their personal and educational details and complete the application process of AIBE 2022 by paying the fees. So, in this article candidates can check complete details regarding AIBE 2022 Registration Procedure. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
AIBE 2022 Registration
The Bar Council of India will release the dates soon. Candidates must check the website for the latest updates. However, we have provided the tentative dates below.
|Release of the notification||3rd week of Dec 2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||4th week of Dec 2021|
|Closing date of the registration||4th week of Sep 2021|
AIBE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most important factor in the admission process. Applicants who are willing to apply must check the criteria before applying. In this section, the candidates can check the complete information about the eligibility criteria of AIBE 2022. The criteria include the details of the age, educational qualifications, etc.
- There is no age restriction for the students.
- Candidates must have passed 3-year LLB, or 5-year LLB from a BCI approved law school. However, there is no minimum qualifying marks.
- Applicants must have registered in the respective State Bar Councils.
- Candidates can apply as many times they want.
Documents required for AIBE 2022 Registration
Before starting to fill AIBE 2022 Application Form, candidates must keep the following documents ready.
- Advocate ID card (If issued by the state bar council)
- Disability certificate (optional)
- Category certificate (optional)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Enrollment Certificate
AIBE 2022 Application Fees
Candidates can refer to the below table for application fees for AIBE 2022. This table is based on the information available for last year.
|SC / ST||Rs 2560|
How to fill AIBE 2022 Application Form?
The interested candidates must fill the application form online. The registration link remains active for a short period of time. Thus, the step by step process to complete the AIBE 2022 Application Form is as follows-
This is the first stage of the application process. It is mandatory for all the candidates to complete the registration. Hence, the step by step AIBE Registration Process is as follows-
- Visit the official website of All India Bar Examination.
- Click on the registration link.
- Select the number of states, enrollment number, and registration date, and submit the details.
Filling of the application form of AIBE
Soon after the registration process, the candidates will receive a registration id and password. The steps to fill the application form is as follows-
- Login using the credentials.
- Enter the following details –
- Personal Information (name, gender, parents name, permanent address and current address), Educational and enrollment details.
- Lastly, select the exam centre and language preference. Candidates can select any three exam centres as per their preferences.
Uploading of the documents
After providing all the details in the above stage, the applicants have to upload the documents as per their specifications. All the documents must be self-attested and scanned properly. Thus, the list of the documents and their specifications are as follows-
AIBE Application Form 2022 – Documents specification
|Photograph (passport size)||10 – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||10 – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Copy of enrollment certificate||50 – 500kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Self-attested copy of photo id proof||50 – 500kb||JPG/JPEG|
Submit the application form
After submitting the AIBE 2022 Application Form, candidates have to click on the “Save” option. However, if the candidate needs to edit the details then he or she can do so by clicking on the “Don’t Save” option.
Soon after the successful submission of the form, the candidate will receive the registration ID and password at the email ID provided at the time of registration. The registration ID and password will be sent on the email id within 24-hours.
Payment of the application fees
This is the last stage of the application form. Candidates can make the payment of the registration in the following way-
- Login at AIBE 2022 Registration Portal.
- Download the e-challan and take the printout of the application form.
- Fill and submit the challan form at any branch of State Bank of India with requisite fees.
- Upload the copy of challan at AIBE 2022 portal.
Instructions for AIBE 2022 Registration
- Registration for AIBE admission is mandatory.
- The exam is applicable only for enrolled advocates. Enrolment number or certificate is issued by any state bar council is mandatory for application to this examination.
- All the documents must be self-attested.
- In case, the candidates have entered wrong information or document, then kindly get it rectified by mailing at [email protected], before the release of admit card.
- Make sure your documents; photograph and signature are correctly uploaded.
- Submission of the application form by post is not acceptable.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Form Instructions for SC/ST Category students
- SC/ST category applicants must upload a self-attested copy of their certificate in English or Hindi language along with the other required documents.
- In case SC/ST certificate is not uploaded during the registration process, then no relaxation on fees will be provided.
- If any candidate has applied under the concession of SC/ST and does not provide proper documents, then their candidature will be rejected and the registration amount will not be refunded. Such candidates will have to apply again.
AIBE 2022 Registration Instructions for PWD Candidates
- Candidates under this category must upload a self-attested copy of their disability certificate.
- He or she must carry their disability certificate on the day of the exam.
- In case disability certificate is not uploaded at the time of registration or before the release of admit card, no extra time will be provided.
- Candidates who have uploaded their disability certificate will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour.
AIBE 2022 Registration – FAQs
Answer- The application form for AIBE 2022 will release in the third week of December 2021.
Answer- The Bar Council of India releases the application form for AIBE.
Answer- The mode of the AIBE 2022 Registration Process is online.
Answer- Yes, it is mandatory to have the enrollment certificate for AIBE registration. Applicants have to upload the certificate at the time of registration.
Answer- Any candidate who is a law graduate (3-year LLB or 5-year LLB) and is enrolled with a state bar council is eligible to apply.
Answer- No, there is no age limit for AIBE 2022.