AIBE 2022 Exam Pattern – Bar Council of India (BCI) releases the AIBE exam pattern 2022 on the official website i.e. allindiabarexamination.com. AIBE 2022 could be held in offline mode in the month of May 2022. Every year, the AIBE (All India Bar Examination) is held to assess an advocate’s eligibility to practice law in India hence all advocates actively participate in the exam to receive a “Certificate of Practice” from BCI. The Bar Council of India and the Legal Education Committee release the Exam pattern and other details, you may check the official website for more details. We’ve covered everything you need to know about AIBE 2022 in this article.
AIBE 2022 Exam Pattern
The AIBE is a certification test that is taken on a nationwide basis. Law graduates and law students are eligible to take the exam. The Bar Association of India holds this law test every year in 40 cities across India. Find here the complete information of AIBE Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: AIBE will be administered in an offline (pen and paper) format.
- Types of Questions: The paper will have multiple-choice questions.
- Paper Language: Students will have the option of taking the exam in one of 11 languages.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper.
- Exam Time: You will have 3 hours to complete the paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will receive 1 mark.
- Negative marking: For incorrect responses, there will be no negative marking.
AIBE 2022 Marking Scheme
Candidates can refer to the following table for the chapter-wise weightage of questions in the AIBE exam pattern.
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|IPC (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|CPC (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|Law related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition act||2|
AIBE Syllabus 2022
Download AIBE Syllabus – Click Here to download AIBE 2022 Syllabus.
Evidence act, tort law, including motor law, intellectual property law, taxation law, specific relief, contract law, land acquisition act, properties laws, negotiable instrument act, cyber law, public interest litigation, Labour and industrial law, company law, professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules, Indian panel code, alternative dispute resolution, criminal procedure
AIBE 2022 Books
Books are very important to prepare for any examination and also score some good marks. The Candidates can refer to the few books listed below-
|Books and Authors||Buying Link|
|AIBE – Guide To All India Bar Examination – Conducted By The Bar Council Of India by Universal’s||Click here|
|Civil Practice and Procedure Manual by Sarkar’s||Click here|
|Criminal Manual by Universal’s||Click here|
|Central Law Agency All India Bar Examination (AIBE) Guide by SM Ranjan and PK Jain||Click here|
|The Constitution of India Bare Act with short notes by Bare Act||Click here|
Preperation Tips for AIBE 2022:
Students can use the following AIBE preparation tips to help them prepare for the exam:
- Before beginning their preparation, students should review the entire AIBE Syllabus as well as the exam format.
- Students must first devise an effective study strategy in order to prepare for the exam.
- Take practise tests in both online and offline mode.
- For good practice, solve previous year test problems and sample papers.
- Examine the online/offline study materials that have been recommended by specialists.
FAQs about AIBE 2022 Exam Pattern
AIBE registration will start from January 2022. You can fill the application thereafter.
AIBE will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode
AIBE exam will be of 180 minute or 3 hours duration.
No, there is no negative marking.
You’ll be applying for AIBE only through the official website.
The official website of AIBE is http://allindiabarexamination.com/