AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) will be releasing AIAPGET admit card 2022 in the 2nd week of September 2022. The candidates can download the admit card from aiapget.nta.ac.in. To download the admit card, the candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth / password. The admit card can be downloaded via online mode only. It is not sent via post. AIAPGET 2022 is expected to be held in the 3rd week of September 2022. On the day of the exam, the candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a simple ball point pen etc. The admit card contains the details like reporting time, exam date, shift, address of the exam centre etc. Check more details about AIAPGET 2022 admit card from this page.
AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
Download Admit Card Here – The link to download AIAPGET 2022 hall ticket will be available here.
Overview of AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
Check the overview of AIAPGET 2022 admit card from the table given below.
|Will NTGA send the admit card via post||No|
|Credentials to download admit card||Registration number, date of birth / password|
|Document needed at exam centre||Admit card|
A simple transparent ball point pen
Personal water bottle
Sugar tablets / fruits for diabetic students
|Details mentioned in the admit card||Exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, instructions for the exam etc|
AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
The essential dates schedule for AIAPGET 2022 is given below. The information provided here is expected dates referred from last year’s AIAPGET exam. Data will be updated on the arrival of the new notification.
|Admit Card||2nd week of Sep 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Sep 2022|
Important Points for AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
These are some of the significant points to be kept in mind before downloading the admit card.
- The applicants who have successfully completed the submission of the application form along with the required fees payment will be eligible for receiving the Admit Card for AIAPGET 2022 from the official website of NTA.
- Candidates who have properly provided the mentioned details and documents in the application form and have also rectified the information if there is any, are issued admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Exam center after the allocated date and time for examination written given on the Admit card.
- Applicants must preserve their Admit Card of AIAPGET 2022, as those are required to be presented during the counselling session conducted for admission to Post Graduate courses in the specific division.
- If any candidate fail to download their Admit Card from the website, then they must approach the Help Line.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the Admit card carefully, before sitting for the exam.
- Candidates should not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made in it.
- Admit cards will be only available in the official website of NTA. Do not search it in other websites.
- The admit cards will not be sent to the students by Email/Post.
- No candidate should issue duplicate Admit card for AIAPGET 2022 at the exam center.
- If the name of the candidate is changed because of Marriage, then the applicant must present the appropriate document at the time of exam.
How to download AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card?
Every candidate should have their own admit card before sitting for AIAPGET 2022 because without this no candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination. The admit card is an entry for AIAPGET 2022. Admit Cards certify that an applicant has successfully applied for the exam and are authorized to sit for it. Try to follow these steps provided below for downloading the admit card of AIAPGET 2022.
1st Step: Firstly, Visit the official website of NTA.
2nd Step: Secondly, after visiting the website, you will a bar below written as “Download All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test-2022 Admit Card”. Click on that bar.
3rd Step: Thirdly, as you click on it you will be directed to a new page where there will be an “Applicant Login” box.
4th Step: Fourthly, on that box, you will find two options for Logging in, namely “Through Application number and Password” and “Through Application number and Date of Birth”. Choose as per your preference.
5th Step: Now you will be redirected to the Login page. Fill your Application number and Password or Date of Birth along with the Captcha code there.
6th Step: After you finish putting down the data, click on the “Sign in” button below.
7th Step: As you Sign in with your unique Application number and Password or Date of Birth, you will see your Admit Card displayed on the screen. Download the Admit Card and take 2-3 printouts for future records.
Details related to Forgot Login in AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
In case any Candidate forgets their User ID/Application number and Password then they must immediately check their registered Email ID which they have served at the time of online registration, as after successful Registration of the application form in the NTA page, candidates receive an Email which confirms their registration.
This message is sent to the provided Mobile number as well where the Registration number/Application number and the Password is mentioned. So checking your Mobile messages and Email ID will be the first task. If the Registration details still cannot be found through Mobile number and Email ID, then one can retrieve their Password and Application number from the “Forgot Password” and “Forgot Application No.” section present below the “Sign in” bar in the official website of NTA.
What to do if Unable to download AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card?
If any candidate is unable to download the admit card then they must contact the conducting body through the numbers provided in the official website. Applicants can also Email the official conducting body by making them aware of the issue on this Email ID [email protected]
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in AIAPGET 2022?
Aspirants who will face any discrepancy or difficulty in the details at the time of downloading the AIAPGET admit card, must contact the NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000 or can write an Email to NTA at [email protected]
Note: The contact details mentioned above are according to the last year’s details and might change.
Details in AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
The hall ticket of AIAPGET contains the following details about the exam and candidates.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Application number
- Father’s Name
- City preference
- Exam Center
- Date of examination
- Candidate’s photo pasting section
- Candidate’s Signature
- Reporting time at exam center
- Entry time at exam center
- Important Instructions for Candidates
What is AIAPGET 2022 Self Undertaking?
Carefully read all the details mentioned in Self undertaking section or the self-declaration part of the AIAPGET 2022 admit card. It will declare that you have read all the details mentioned in the Admit card and are willing to follow them.
Candidates need to provide if they had any disease or symptoms within 14 days before the exam date. If any candidate has stayed close to a Covid patient then they have to mention that. City preferences needed to be filled with at least 4 options. As you provide all these details, you must paste your photograph, give your thumb impression and Sign in the provided section.
Things to carry to Exam Center of AIAPGET 2022
Here are the documents a candidate must carry with them while entering the exam center for AIAPGET 2022.
- Downloaded Admit Card must be carried in the form of print in the Exam center. This is the most crucial document to carry before entering the exam hall.
- Along with the Admit card, the Self declaration/Undertaking filled up form which is downloaded from the official website of NTA needs to be carried.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the AIAPGET 2022 Application Form) for pasting on the required space in the attendance sheet at the Center on the Examination day.
- Any one of the authorized Govt. Photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), such as, PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card must be there with the candidate.
- For PwD applicants, PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- Additional photographs(for pasting on attendance sheet), a black/blue ball point pen, hand sanitizer in transparent bottle, a transparent water bottle can be carried. Candidate who is diabetic, can carry Sugar tablets/fruits(like banana/apple/orange).
Exam Day Instructions for AIAPGET 2022
The guidelines stated below must be strictly followed by the applicants who want to sit for AIAPGET 2022.
- All students who have applied for AIAPGET 2022, shall bring their printed admit card along with the instructed documents at the Exam center.
- Candidates must report to the exam location at least 2 hour prior to the exam. Applicants reaching the exam center at a later time will not be allowed to enter the exam center by the officials at the gate.
- An applicant need to report in the reporting counter as soon as you reach the exam center. The counter closes 90 minutes before the examination starts.
- A candidate who does not have the valid admit card shall not be allowed to enter the Examination center.
- Applicants must sign and paste the photograph(latest, color) on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
- Cell phones, electronic devices, plastic packets, rough papers, stationeries etc. will not be allowed in the exam hall. Any unfair means used by the candidate will be registered and the applicant will not be allowed for the exam.
- Strict checking is followed in the exam center. The authority will verify the documents along with the verification of Face ID and Finger Biometrics.
- All the candidates must keep their Identity proof, admit card and photo identification with them while they are entering the exam hall.
- Any kind of calculations/writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the center in the Examination Room/Hall and after completion of the test, candidates must submit the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room.
- After verification at the gate, the students will be directed to the respective computer rooms where each computer will be designated to each student.
- An invigilator will guide you to the computer terminal and social distance have to be maintained. The invigilator will be there for inspection.
- The candidate should make sure that the question paper available on the computer is as per the selected Subject Code/ Discipline indicated in the admit card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than the chosen paper, that needs to be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
FAQs on AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
Ans: The admit card for AIAPGET 2022 will be published at the official website of NTA.
Ans: National Testing Agency(NTA) will declare the admit card.
Ans: Yes, in order to sit for the exam you need to download the admit card.
Ans: The publishing date of the admit card for AIAPGET 2022 will be announced by NTA after application form fill up closes.
Ans: You need to put down your Application number and Password/Date of Birth at the time of downloading the admit card.
Ans: The exam center details will be provided in the Admit card.
Ans: Timing for exam will be mentioned by the NTA in the admit card only.