AIAPGET 2021 – The result for AIAPGET 2021 exam has released at aiapget.nta.ac.in. To check the result, candidates need to enter the application number and date of birth / password. Whereas, AIAPGET 2021 exam was held on September 18. The exam is held for admission into MD / MD / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy. All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2021 were held in computer-based mode.
AIAPGET is the only gateway to take admission in AYUSH PG courses throughout the country. The exam is held once a year. The final admission in courses is done by giving the consideration to these things like availability of seats, the merit of the candidates in AIAPGET 2021, choice of subject, the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, domicile criteria, reservation policies etc. In this article, candidates can check the relevant information about AIAPGET 2021 Admission.
Latest News on AIAPGET 2021
21 Oct 2021 – AIAPGET 2021 Result Declared – How To Download Scorecard and What Next?. Read More.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date
Right now, the exam date for AIAPGET 2021 has not been notified. However, other important dates for the admission process AIAPGET 2021 have been notified. Check the dates from the table given below.
|AIAPGET 2021||Important Dates|
|Application Form availability||01 Aug 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||24 Aug 2021 (till 05:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee via online mode||24 Aug 2021 (till 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only||25 – 27 Aug 2021 (till 05:00 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Card||13 Sep 2021|
|AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date||18 Sep 2021|
|Availability of the answer key||06 Oct 2021|
|Submit the objections on Key||08 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of Result||21 Oct 2021|
Overview of AIAPGET 2021
Check the overview of AIAPGET 2021 given below.
|Exam name||All India Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||AIAPGET|
|Exam conducting body||NTA|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test|
|Courses offered||MD / MS / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, |
& Homeopathy courses
|Mode of application||Online only|
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes|
|Timing of exam||Shift 1 (Ayurveda): 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
Shift 2 (Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani): 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice|
|No. of questions||120|
|Marking scheme||+4 for each correct answer|
-1 for each incorrect response
0 for unattempted questions
AIAPGET 2021 Result
After the release of the final official answer key, NTA has declared AIAPGET results. The result for AIAPGET 2021 can be checked online at ntaaiapget.nic.in.
- The scorecard shall be available at the login of the candidates and hence candidates can download their result by entering their application number and date of birth.
- There is no provision for re-checking / re-evaluation / re-totaling of the result.
- All India Rank shall be calculated as per the score obtained in AIAPGET 2021.
The validity of Result: The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission year i.e 2021-22 academic year for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH PG courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH courses.
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
National Testing Agency, has released the admit card for AIAPGET 2021 online, at the official website ntaaiapget.nic.in. Candidates can log in with their application form number and password/Date of birth to download their AIAPGET 2021 admit card. No candidate will be allowed entry into the test center without their AIAPGET 2021 admit card, identity proof, and a passport size photograph. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates are required to immediately contact NTA’s helpline number.
- The candidate may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or changes any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- The issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill AIAPGET 2021 application form at aiapget.nta.ac.in. Multiple application forms shall not be accepted at any cost. Only one application form can be submitted by a candidate. The entire application process is online and applications submitted via any other mode will not be accepted.
How to apply?
1st step: First of all, click on the direct link of the application form.
2nd step: Next, complete the registration process.
3rd step: Then, fill the details in the application form. Also, select the exam cities.
4th step: Now, upload the scanned images and documents.
5th step: Then, pay the application fee. Also, download the confirmation page and take its printout for future reference.
|GEN / OBC – NCL||Rs 2700|
|GEN – EWS||Rs 2450|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs 1800|
|Third Gender||Rs 1800|
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking, UPI, Paytm
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for the AIAPGET 2021 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- A valid id proof
- Class 10th certificate
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Pwd certificate (if applicable)
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form Correction
NTA opens AIAPGET 2021 application form correction window. It starts few days after the end of registration process. Candidates get 2 days to edit details and make changes in the form. Candidates can correct details, as well as the images. After the correction window ends, no other opportunity to edit form is given.
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2021 given below.
- Candidates must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year or are likely to complete it as per NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification.
- Candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- The cut-off date for the completion of internship for AIAPGET 2021 is December 31, 2021.
In some of the universities, the candidates who are already pursuing PG course in their university or any other university are not eligible for admission until they complete the course. All those candidates pursuing PG degree courses from All India Quota or State Quota and applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University for the same. NTA/MoA/AIIA is not responsible if the candidature of such candidates gets canceled.
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for the complete syllabus document.
Click here to check the syllabus.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Mode: The mode of the test is online.
- Type of exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Nature of questions: AIAPGET question paper contains MCQ type questions.
- Maximum marks: Maximum marks for the test is 480.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can score +4 marks for each correct answer and they lose -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the medium of the paper for AIAPAGET 2021 exam below.
|Ayurveda||English and Hindi|
|Siddha||English and Tamil|
|Unani||English and Urdu|
AIAPGET 2021 Books
Unless the new addition for 2021 comes, candidates can check the list of Previous Year important books for AIAPGET below –
|Name of the Books||Directly Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved-A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test (AIAPGET,PhD,UPSC,PSC,MO, |
Research Officer, Teachers recruitment Examination)
|MCQs in Homoeopathy : 8000+ MCQs by Sengar NS||Buy Here|
|Target PG: Essential MCQ’s of All Homoeopathic Subjects: 1 by J.D. Patil||Buy Here|
|A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr. Praveen K. Choudhary||Buy Here|
|Sucess aGuidebook on Homeopathy for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved (Part-2) A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test||Buy Here|
AIAPGET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Candidates must cover the full syllabus of AIAPGET 2021 as previous year papers contains questions from all the major and minor topics of AIAPGET.
- Candidates must maintain consistency for preparation and studies. They can revise all the topics regularly.
- Candidates must prepare a time table for each day to revise the whole syllabus.
AIAPGET 2021 Test Centres
Candidates can check the list of AIAPGET 2021 test centres given below.
AIAPGET 2021 Non-Disclosure Agreement
The contents of the exam are confidential and are owned by NTA / AIIA. The candidates are prohibited from publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any or some content of the test, in whole or in parts, in any form or by any means such as verbally, electronically or mechanically such as via blogs, hangouts etc.
Any candidate who violates this agreement will be liable for penal action and cancellation of candidature.
AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
After conducting the AIAPGET 2021 examination NTA releases an official answer key for all the appeared candidates. Candidates must download and print their answer key as by using it they can calculate their aggregate marks scored for AIAPGET 2021.
In case if any candidate is not satisfied with any of the answers given in the official AIAPGET 2021 answer key then they can raise an objection against that answer by paying an amount of Rs.1000 per answer challenged. Then the subject experts shall recheck all the answers with objections and release a final answer key for the candidates. Candidates can not raise any objection against the final answer key and the result of the candidates are calculated as per the final official answer key only. The NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis.
AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of AIAPGET result, all the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counselling round conducted by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India at central level. However the counseling for state quota seats shall be conducted by the concerned states/UTs/Universities.
Process of AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
- Candidates are required to report at the counseling center along with original copies of all the required documents on the given day, date, and time.
- At the AIAPGET 2021 counseling center authorities verifies all the documents of the qualified candidates.
- If all the details provided by candidates is found correct then the officials provides their seats to them.
- At last candidates are required to submit the asked amount of admission fees to confirm their seats and also to complete the admission process.
About National Test Agency
National Testing Agency (NTA) was established in November 2017. It works under The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and Government of India (GOI). The mission of NTA is to improve equity and quality in education. The responsibility of NTA is to conduct the various national level examination. Its vision is to give the opportunity to the right candidates for joining the best institutions inside India. The core value of NTA is to create a system that promotes teaching (by teachers), learning (by students), and assessment (by parents and institutions).
Official Website: ntaaiapget.nic.in
AIAPGET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 How can I apply for AIAPGET Exam?
Ans. You have to register yourself first, after that fill up the required details in the application form. Make sure to pay the application fees, only then your form will be accepted.
Q2 Can we make payment through DD or Cheque?
Ans. No, there is no option to submit the application fee in offline mode via DD or cheques. You will have to submit the application fee in online mode only.
Q3 Who will conduct the AIAPGET Counselling?
Ans. AIAPGET is the national level exam and it is authorized by NTA (National Test Agency). The counselling procedure is usually handled by AACCC.
Q4 Can we get the admit card by post also?
Ans. No, you will get the admit card only in online mode.
Q5. What is AIAPGET?
Ans. AIAPGET stands for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test, The exam is held for admission into MD, MS, PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, & Homeopathy courses.
Q6. When will AIAPGET 2021 be held?
Ans. AIAPGET 2021 exam date is September 18, 2021.
Q7. In which mode the exam is held?
ANs. The exam is held in the computer-based mode.
Q8. Is there any negative marking in the test?
Ans. Yes, 01 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.