AIAPGET 2021 is expected to be conducted in June 2021. AIAPGET stands for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. AIAPGET is a computer-based test. The exam is held for the admission into MD / MD / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy. AIAPGET is the only gateway to take admission in AYUSH PG courses throughout the country. The final admission in courses is done by giving the consideration to these things like availability of seats, the merit of the candidates in AIAPGET 2021, choice of subject, the fulfilment of eligibility criteria, domicile criteria, reservation policies etc. In this article, candidates can check the relevant information about AIAPGET 2021 Admission. The candidates must ensure the required eligibility criteria before applying for this. The application process will start soon on the official website. The candidates are advised to keep track of the website i.e. ntaaiapget.nic.in for getting updates.
The notification for AIAPGET 2021 will be announced soon on the official website. The competent authority has prescribed the eligibility criteria for appearing in the entrance test. It is important for the students to know about the exam schedule, so here we are providing the expected schedule for session 2021. Check the table below-
|AIAPGET 2021||Important Dates|
|Application Form availability||Soon|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||May-Jun 2021|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only||Jun 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be announced|
AIAPGET 2021 Preparation Tips
Let’s take a guidance and preparation tips from the below provided video, you can make your strategy for preparation of the exam.
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for the complete syllabus document.
Click here to check the syllabus of previous year only for reference purposes.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the expected exam pattern for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Mode: The mode of the test is online.
- Type of exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Nature of questions: AIAPGET question paper contains MCQ type questions.
- Maximum marks: Maximum marks for the test is 480.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can score +4 marks for each correct answer and they lose -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the medium of the paper for AIAPAGET 2021 exam below.
|Ayurveda||English and Hindi|
|Siddha||English and Tamil|
|Unani||English and Urdu|
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria that is expected for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Candidates must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year.
- Candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
All those candidates pursuing PG degree courses from All India Quota or State Quota and applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University for the same. NTA/MoA/AIIA is not responsible if the candidature of such candidates gets canceled.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
NTA releases application form for AIAPGET 2021 online, on ntaaiapget.nic.in. The candidates can fill the application form from the official website or from the direct link that will be provided here. After submitting the online application fees, only then the registration process will consider as done. So here check some easy steps for filling the online application form for AIAPGET 2021.
Step 1: First visit the official website i.e. ntaaiapget.nic.in
Step 2: The window will open with the admission link for “AIAPGET 2021”
Step 3: Enter all the basic, personal, and educational details correctly and upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph
Step 4: Submit the application fee and take a review of the application form.
Step 5: Make the final submission of AIAPGET 2021 application form, if you want then take a printout and save it for future references.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate for the same level of the program. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be summarily rejected.
AIAPGET 2021 application fee
Candidates can check the previous year application fee (for reference purpose) of AIAPGET 2021 below.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 2500|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs. 1750|
Mode of Payment – Candidates must pay the amount of the application fee through ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm . You need to keep the proof of paid fees.
Candidates can check the list of the documents required fpr AIAPGET 2021 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
AIAPGET 2021 Books
Unless the new addition for 2021 comes, candidates can check the list of Previous Year important books for AIAPGET below –
|Name of the Books||Directly Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved-A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test (AIAPGET,PhD,UPSC,PSC,MO, |
Research Officer, Teachers recruitment Examination)
|MCQs in Homoeopathy : 8000+ MCQs by Sengar NS||Buy Here|
|Target PG: Essential MCQ’s of All Homoeopathic Subjects: 1 by J.D. Patil||Buy Here|
|A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr. Praveen K. Choudhary||Buy Here|
|Sucess aGuidebook on Homeopathy for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved (Part-2) A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test||Buy Here|
AIAPGET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Candidates must cover the full syllabus of AIAPGET 2021 as previous year papers contains questions from all the major and minor topics of AIAPGET.
- Candidates must maintain consistency for preparation and studies. They can revise all the topics regularly.
- Candidates must keep their focus on topics like Brihatrai, Laghutrai, Kashyapa Samhita, Bhel Samhita, etc.
- Candidates must prepare a time table for each day to revise the whole syllabus.
AIAPGET 2021 Test Centres
Candidates can check the list of the Previous year test centers for AIAPGET 2021 below (Only for reference purpose).
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
National Testing Agency, releases the admit card for AIAPGET 2021 online, at the official website ntaaiapget.nic.in. It releases in the pdf format. Candidates can log in with their application form number and password to download their AIAPGET 2021 admit card. No candidate will be allowed entry into the test center without their AIAPGET 2021 admit card, identity proof, and a passport size photograph. Candidates should note that the admit card is issued for only those applicants who fulfill the following criterion.
- The AIAPGET 2021 application is complete and correctly filled.
- The candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- The candidate may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or changes any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- The issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
After conducting the AIAPGET 2021 examination NTA releases an official answer key for all the appeared candidates. Candidates must download and print their answer key as by using it they can calculate their aggregate marks scored for AIAPGET 2021. In case if any candidate is not satisfied with any of the answers given in the official answer key of AIAPGET 2021 then they can raise an objection against that answer by paying an amount of Rs.1000 per answer challenged. Then the subject experts shall recheck all the answers with objections and release a final answer key for the candidates. Candidates can not raise any objection against the final answer key and the result of the candidates are calculated as per the final official answer key only. The NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis.
AIAPGET 2021 Result
After the release of the final official answer key, NTA declares AIAPGET results in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates. The result for AIAPGET 2021 can be checked online at ntaaiapget.nic.in. NTA releases a combined merit list for All India Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy streams separately. The AIAPGET 2021 result shall be available at the login of the candidates and hence candidates can download their result by entering their application number and date of birth.
The validity of Result: The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission year i.e 2021-22 academic year for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH PG courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH courses.
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same mark/Rank, the merit position shall be determined by using the following tie-breaker criteria in descending order:
- A candidate having a lesser number of negative responses in the whole paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate having a higher percentage of Marks during the entire the BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS course will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate older in age will be placed better in the merit position
AIAPGET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of AIAPGET result, all the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counselling round conducted by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC), MInistry of AYUSH, Government of India at central level. However the counseling for state quota seats shall be conducted by the concerned states/UTs/Universities.
Process of AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
- Candidates are required to report at the counseling center along with original copies of all the required documents on the given day, date, and time.
- At the AIAPGET 2021 counseling center authorities verifies all the documents of the qualified candidates.
- If all the details provided by candidates is found correct then the officials provides their seats to them.
- At last candidates are required to submit the asked amount of admission fees to confirm their seats and also to complete the admission process.
About National Test Agency
National Testing Agency (NTA) was established in November 2017. It works under The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and Government of India (GOI). The mission of NTA is to improve equity and quality in education. The responsibility of NTA is to conduct the various national level examination. Its vision is to give the opportunity to the right candidates for joining the best institutions inside India. The core value of NTA is to create a system that promotes teaching (by teachers), learning (by students), and assessment (by parents and institutions).
Official Website: ntaaiapget.nic.in
For getting more details about AIAPGET 2021 Admission, download Previous year information brochure for reference purpose – Check Here!
AIAPGET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 How can I apply for AIAPGET Exam?
You have to register yourself first, after that fill up the required details in the application form. Make sure to pay the application fees, only then your form will be accepted.
Q.2 Can we make payment through DD or Cheque?
No, there is no option to submit the application fee in offline mode via DD or cheques. You will have to submit the application fee in online mode only.
Q.3 Who will conduct the AIAPGET Counselling?
AIAPGET is the national level exam and it is authorized by NTA (National Test Agency).The counselling procedure is usually handled by AACCC.
Q.4 Can we get the admit card by post also?
No, you will get the admit card only in online mode.