AGRICET 2021 Application Form
The application form of AGRICET 2021 exam is released by Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University at angrau.ac.in. This form is only released online, for candidates with diploma in agriculture, seed technology, or organic farming seeking admission in B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture degree course. Before filling the application form of AGRICET, candidates need to ensure eligibility and then apply in the prescribed format. Filing details, uploading image, and paying the application fee are the basic steps of form filling. To know detailed process for filling AGRICET 2021 application form, read below.
To apply for AGRICET 2021, candidates first have to pay the application fee and fulfill other formalities. It is important to submit all the details correctly in the application form. Candidates who submit the form correctly get admit card for the exam.
AGRICET 2021 Application Form Dates
|AGRICET 2021 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the form (without late fee)||4th week of Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit the form (with late fee)||1st week of Jul 2021|
|Application form correction||to be announced|
Apply Online: The candidates can fill AGRICET 2021 application form as per the schedule given above at angrau.ac.in.
AGRICET 2021 Application Form Release Date
AGRICET 2021 application form is expected to release in the 1st week of June 2021.
Last year, the application form released on 14 Oct. However, it was delayed due to the pandemic. In the year before that, AGRICET registration started on 06 Jun.
Hence, there is a high possibility that the application form for AGRICET 2021 will release in the month of June 2021. Check previous year dates of the availability of AGRICET application form.
|Year||Availability of form||Last date to apply|
|2020||14 Oct 2020||24 Oct 2020 (without late fee)|
26 Oct 2020 (with late fee)
|2019||06 Jun 2019||30 Jun 20219 (without late fee)|
05 Jul 2019 (with late fee)
AGRICET 2021 Application Fee
In order to submit AGRICET application form, the candidates are required to pay the application fee. Check the amount given below.
The amount given below is as per last year’s information
|Category||Amount||Late Fee Amount|
|General||Rs. 1200||Rs. 2400|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 600||Rs. 1800|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
AGRICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who have met the following eligibility conditions as specified by the official authority can fill AGRICET 2021 application form.
- The candidates must be 17 years of age as on 31 Dec 2021
- To apply, the candidates must have 2 year Diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology / Organic Farming from ANGRAU / PJTSAU.
Note: The upper age limit for all candidates is 22 years. For SC & ST candidates, it is 25 years and for PH candidates, it is 27 years.
Items Required to Fill AGRICET 2021 Application Form
The candidates need to have the following documents with them before filling AGRICET 2021 application form. Candidates need these to enter details.
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
- All qualifying examination certificates / mark sheets
Documents to be Attached with AGRICET 2021 Application Form
Important Note: Until last year, candidates could submit AGRICET application form online. However, they had to send hard copy of the application form confirmation page via post. Along with it, candidates also had to enclose few documents as well. If candidates will be be required to do the same or not, we shall only get to know when the brochure is released.
The list of documents that candidates were required to send last year is as follows:
- A hard copy of online submitted application form.
- SSC certificate as age proof.
- Attested copy of class 10 marks statement and Diploma Course.
- Character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute which was last attended.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/BC, as issued by Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Proof of local status.
- Special category certificates for PH, NCC, Sports and CAP.
- 1 self attested passport size photograph.
- Payment acknowledgement slip.
How to Fill AGRICET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can fill AGRICET application form only via online mode. Given below are the steps to fill the form.
Step 1: Fee Payment
- First of all, click on the link given above on this page.
- Next, click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ button.
- Then, enter the details name, date of birth, mobile number, category etc.
- After entering all the details, agree to the declaration and click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ button.
Step 2: Know your Payment Status
- Once the payment is done, go o the dashboard again and click on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ option.
- A new window will open. Here, enter the registered mobile number and date of birth.
- Next, click on the ‘Check Payment Status’ button.
Step 3: Fill Application Form
- Now, start filling the application form. Enter the details like payment id, mobile number and date of birth.
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed to fill application’ button.
- Then, enter the details asked in the application form.
- Next, upload the documents.
Step 4: Print the application form
- Once the details have been successfully entered, take a printout of the application form.
How to Check Your Payment Status for AGRICET 2021?
Once the payment is done, check the payment status for AGRICET 2021. It is necessary to check this in order to know that payment is successful or not.
Steps to Check the Payment Status
- Visit the official website and then, click on the ‘Know Payment Status’ button.
- After following the step given above, enter the mobile number and date of birth in the login window.
- Next, click on the ‘Payment Status’ button.
- Now, check the payment status.
Note: If your amount gets debited and the website gets disconnected before the generation of payment receipt, please check your ‘Payment status’ by providing the details. If a message like ‘Payment Not Found’ shows, then you are required to do the payment again. The amount that was earlier debited from your account will be returned in 7-10 working days.
How to Print AGRICET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to take a printout of AGRICET 2021 application form after its submission.
1st step: Visit the application portal, angrauagricet.aptonline.in.
2nd step: Next, click on the ‘Print application form’ button.
3rd step: Then, enter the payment id and registration number in the login window.
4th step: Next, enter ‘Get application details’ button.
5th step: The filled-in application will appear on the screen. Download the application form and take a printout of the application form.
Details to be Entered in AGRICET Application Form 2021
While filling AGRICET application form 2021, the candidates have to enter the details given below.
During fee payment
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Status of whose mobile number you have specified (Self / Father / Mother / Relative)
- Email id
- PH or not
- Payment type for application fee
For filling Application Form
- Payment reference id
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
AGRICET 2021 Application Form Correction
Once the AGRICET 2021 application form is submitted, the candidates are given a chance to edit their mistakes. The candidates can modify the details online at angrau.ac.in. However, it must be noted that candidates are given only 2 days time to rectify their errors in the form. After the deadline, one cannot request for the correction in the application form.
About AGRICET 2021
Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET) is an entrance exam which is conducted by Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University. It is an entrance test conducted for the admission into B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture degree programme. AGRICET is a computer-based test. It consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. The merit list is prepared for the candidates who qualify the entrance test.
Frequently Asked Questions for AGRICET 2021
Ans. You can apply for AGRICET 2021 at angrau.ac.in.
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to send the hard copy of the online submitted application form to the official authority via post.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. If you do not send the hard copy of the online submitted application form, then you will not be able to take part in the counselling process.