AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern for AEEE 2022 will be notified by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on the official website, i.e. amrita.edu. To qualify for the exam, candidates must be well versed with its exam pattern. Knowing exam pattern is important as it provides all the important information regarding the exam, like types of questions, the total number of questions asked, no. of sections, and distribution of marks for each particular section, etc. Exam pattern also serves in developing a study plan. Last year, AEEE was held as a remote-proctored test in various phases. After qualifying AEEE, the candidates can take admission in the B.Tech course in Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai and Coimbatore campuses. Check more details about AEEE 2022 exam pattern from this page.
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
It has been seen that candidates who follow the exam pattern for preparation more rigorously, succeed more in comparison to others who don’t follow the exam pattern strictly. Check down below to know more about the AEEE 2022 exam pattern.
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern Overview
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Type of question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of questions|| Physics: 15|
|Total questions||60 questions|
|Marking scheme||For each correct answer, 03 marks will be given, and 01 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
AEEE 2022 Exam Mode
In the previous year, AEEE was conducted in Remote Proctored mode due to the ongoing covid situation at that time. But, with the normalcy of the situation now, it can be expected that the examination can be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) now. However, the information regarding the same will be released on the official website of Amrita University.
Distribution of Questions
AEEE exam paper will be divided into four sections. Each of the sections carries a different number of questions. MCQs will be asked in the exam.
|Sections||Total no. of Questions|
AEEE 2022 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme also plays a vital role in the preparation and scoring of good marks. Candidates appearing for the AEEE 2022 must be aware of the marking scheme of the exam so that they prepare according to it. The marking scheme for the AEEE 2022 is as given below:
- For every correct answer, 03 marks will be awarded.
- For every Incorrect answer, -1 mark will be deducted
- In case of no response, no marks would be counted.
AEEE 2022 Syllabus
In addition to the exam pattern, candidates appearing for AEEE 2022 exam must be familiar with its syllabus as well. It is to be noted that the AEEE syllabus consists of classes 11 and 12 levels of topics from the three major subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates should, however, follow the directed AEEE 2022 syllabus, which would be released on the official website along with the information brochure.
AEEE 2022 Important Books
Picking up of right book plays a vital role in the preparation of any exam. There are lots of books available in the market related to engineering exams, but choosing the right one is a tedious task. Before buying any book, one should cross-check its rating and reviews. Candidates can also refer to the books as told to them by their teachers or coaching institutes. Below in the table, we have provided a list of books. Candidates may take help from these.
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma|
(Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session)
|Senior Secondary School Mathematics for Class 12|
by R S Aggarwal (2019-20 Session
|Super 10 CBSE Class 12 Mathematics|
Exam Sample Papers 2nd Edition
|Super 10 CBSE Class 12 Physics |
Exam Sample Papers 2nd Edition
|Super 10 CBSE Class 12 Chemistry |
Exam Sample Papers 2nd Edition
|NCERT Solutions Physics 12th|
By Nidhi Goel
|CBSE Chapter-wise solved papers class 12th|
physics chemistry mathematics
By Arihant Experts
AEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates planning to appear for the AEEE 2022 would have already begun the preparations. But, mere studying and mugging up do not alone help to score well in the exam. One should have proper planning and strategy for preparation to score well. Some of the preparation tips that may help the candidates are given below:
- Candidates should refer to previous years’ question papers. This helps in understanding the exam pattern in a more clear way. Referring to AEEE previous years paper will help them know the exam pattern, level of the exam, trends of the questions, etc.
- Knowing the syllabus is a must before beginning the preparation. Candidates should follow the syllabus as launched by the university. Without knowing the syllabus, no preparation can be done.
- The main focus should be on clearing the concepts, rather than just mugging up. If the concept is clear once, you will never have the difficulty in understanding and memorizing a topic.
- Practice the questions in mathematics and equations in Physics and chemistry. Remember, the more you practice, the more your speed and acuuracy to solve questions will improve.
- Solve sample papers and give the mock test after the completion of syllabus, so that you have a clear know-how of the upcoming exam.
- Do not compare your preparations to others, as every individual has their speed and mind. Just be positive regarding your preparations. The more you compare, the more you’ll panic.
Remote Proctored Exam Guidelines
Last year. due to the ongoing covid situation, the exam was conducted in Remote Proctored mode. This year too, the exam mode will depend on the COVID situation. In the remote proctored exams, candidates are allowed to write the test from a remote location, while keeping the sincerity of it. Candidates first need to confirm their identity. Throughout the exam, the candidate is monitored via video. For the remote proctored exams, wifi with good speed is a must. If the exam is held in Remote Proctored mode, these are the guidelines for it:
- A laptop with good internet and a webcam are a must. Internet speed can be of 2Mpbs or more.
- Secure browser (SEB Lite) applications should be installed on the laptop or desktop via which the exam is to be given. Remote Proctored exams cannot be taken via mobile or tablet.
- Candidates will be required to show a valid ID proof and adhaar card at the starting of the exam.
- There should be enough light on the face while giving the exam and the face should be visible in the camera.
- During the exam, the image of the candidate is taken. In case, the face is not shown properly, an error would be shown. In that case, the candidate should sit in a better background with more light.
- All the third-party settings and sites should be disabled for the exam time period.
- The exam will be streaming live to the invigilators. Eye movements and other body language signs will be recorded at the time of the exam. Any behavior or sign that may feel like the cheating or use of any unfair means, will result in canceling and terminating of the candidature.
- Audio should not be muted throughout the exam.
FAQs on AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Ans. You can access the exam pattern of AEEE 2022 online mode from the official website.
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in AEEE.
Ans. 60 questions will be there.
Ans. In AEEE, the questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.