AEEE 2022 Application Form – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is expected to release AEEE application form 2022 in the 1st week of January 2022. The candidates who want to pursue B.Tech can fill the application form online at amrita.edu. To apply for AEEE 2022, the candidates can register at Amrita Online Admissions Portal (AOAP). In order to submit the application form, the candidates are required to complete the registration process first. Next, enter the details in the application form, pay the application fee, and upload the documents. Know more about AEEE 2022 application form here such as image specifications, application fee, how to apply etc.
AEEE 2022 Application Form
Direct Link to apply: A direct link to fill the AEEE 2022 application form will be available here.
AEEE 2022 Application Form Overview
Here is an overview about the AEEE 2022 application form. Candidates willing to apply for AEEE 2022 can check the table to know more.
|Name of exam||AEEE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|AEEE 2021 Application Form Mode||Online|
|Application Fee||AEEE: Rs.1000/-|
AEEE+JEE Main / SAT / PUEE: Rs. 1200/-
JEE / SAT / PUEE: Rs 300 per mode
JEE + SAT / PUEE: Rs 500 (combination) Including tax
JEE + SAT + PUEE: Rs 500
AEEE 2022 Application Form Date
Aspirants appearing for the AEEE 2022 must be well aware of the all the important dates related the exam. For more details about the same, candidates can check it from the table given below. Although, the dates related to the application form are yet to be announced on the official website. The data given in the table below is purely tentative and is based on the data of previous year.
|Commencement of application from||1st week of Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
AEEE 2022 Application Fees
To submit the AEEE 2022 application form, the candidates have to pay the certain amount application fee as set by the authorities. The fee payable is different for different categories. Check out the table below to know the amount payable for AEEE 2022 category wise.
|AEEE + JEE / SAT / PUEE||Rs. 1200/-|
|JEE + SAT / PUEE||Rs. 500/ – combination. (inclusive of all tax)|
|JEE + SAT + PUEE||Rs. 500/-|
|JEE Main / SAT score / PUEE score||Rs. 300 per mode|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the fees of the application form only via online mode, i.e. debit card/credit card or net banking.
Documents to be Submitted While Filling AEEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to upload the following documents in order to submit the AEEE 2022 application form:
- Scanned signature (as per the specification)
- Scanned image (as per the specification)
- 12th original certificate
- Provisional 12th certificate
- JEE Main scorecard / PUEE scorecard/ SAT scorecard (if applicable).
Image and Signature specifications for AEEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates will have to upload the scanned signature and photograph in AEEE 2022 application form. These images have to be uploaded in the specified size and format.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||JPG||300 KB or less|
|Signature||JPG||300 KB or less|
Things to keep in mind while uploading image and signature:
- The images should be clear. Any application with damaged or blurred image are going to be rejected.
- Candidate must make sure that they must upload the image in which they are looking straight into the camera.
- Full face of the candidate should be clearly visible.
Points to Keep in Mind Before Filling AEEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates must keep in mind the following points before filing AEEE 2022 application form.
- A candidate can register with only one contact number and email id. The same email id and mobile number cannot be used again.
- The application will be cancelled if the photograph and signature are not upto the specifications or not uploaded till the last date of application.
What is AOAP ?
Amrita Online Admission Portal (AOAP) is an online admission portal of Amrita School Of Engineering. Through this portal, candidates can access all the facilities related to AEEE. By visiting this portal, candidates can get all the information and knowledge regarding the events of the exams and how it will be done.
In AOAP, information related to slot booking, application procedure, AOAP user manual, payments instructions for application form etc is available. AOAP is a one-stop solution that provides guidance to the candidates if they get stuck in the middle of filling up the application form.
How to Fill AEEE 2022 Application Form?
To successfully fill and submit the AEEE 2022 application form, candidates need to follow the below given steps:-
Step 1: Online Registration
- The first step include registering online for the AEEE 2022. Only after the successful registration can a candidate move further to fill the application form.
- Access the link that will be given above on this page. Then, click on the link that says “New Candidate”.
- After following the above instruction, the confirmation regarding the registration is sent to the registered email id and mobile number as provided by the applicant.
- After this, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button as shown in the confirmation mail sent to you or click on the ‘Start Your Application’ button that is displayed after the registration on the screen.
- After this, click on the ‘New Candidate‘. Two options will be available on the screen, i.e. by using the facebook or google or by using the email id, password of your choice, degree, course name. Candidates can use any of the options as per their choice.
- Then, click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 2: Filling up the AEEE 2022 application form
- On the completion of the registration process, the application form opens. Here, you need to enter personal information, upload the image and signature, etc.
- Next step includes saving the application and proceeding to next step.
- There are different options to fill the application form of AEEE 2022 in respect to JEE Main and SAT. It is shown in the image below.
- There is a way to apply for all the three together, i.e. AEEE+JEE+SAT+PUEE
- Now, select the program you wish to apply for.
- Hereafter, select the mode of exam, mode of admission and centre of your choice from the list displayed.
- Again, click on ‘submit and proceed to fill application’.
Step 3: Payment of the Application Form
- After saving all the required details and submitting the application form, pay the fee through whichever method you wish to.
Step 4: Upload the other required documents and enter other relevant details.
- Once the application fee has been paid, enter the academic details and then, click on the ‘Save and Proceed to next step’.
- If 10+2 result is announced, select the same in application form and upload the marks obtained. If 10+2 result is awaited, you can select the appropriate option and can enter the asked details.
- After this, upload the other relevant documents needed in the form.
- After filling of the Application form, you can see its status from the Dashboard. You can see application status, application number, payment status, application download option, etc.
Step 5: Upon successful submission of the application form, this is how it will look like. Take out 3-4 printouts of the submitted application form for future needs.
Details to be Filled in the AEEE 2022 Application Form
Listed below are the details to be entered in AEEE 2022 Application Form:
At the time of Registration
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Password of your choice
- Degree level
- Social status
- Aadhar number
- Alternate Email Id
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Name
Academic Details of candidates
- 12th standard state
- 12th standard district
- Branch (from which studied)
- Board / University (from whichever board the candidate had appeared or appearing in 12th)
- Year of passing
- 12th result status (Passed/Awaited)
- School studied in.
AEEE 2022 Admit Card
Once the application form has been released, filled by the candidates and submitted, candidates are required to book the slot. By booking the AEEE 2022 slot, the exam timing and dates for AEEE 2022 can be selected. After the slot booking, the admit card for the same will be generated.
The authorities will not send the admit card via post. The admit card mentions the details like date of the exam, timings of the exam, address of the exam centre allotted etc.
FAQs on AEEE 2022 Application Form
Ans. No. The candidates have to fill only one form.
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph as without it the form will get rejected.
Ans. If your transaction has been cancelled, you need to pay the fee again.
Ans. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode at amrita.edu.
Ans. You can pay the application fee via debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. AEEE application process includes the steps like registration, entering the details in the application form, payment of exam fee, uploading of documents.
Ans. No, the application form can be filled only via online mode.