AEEE 2022 Admit Card – Amrita University shall release the AEEE admit card 2022 on its official website, i.e. amrita.edu.in. Candidates who have filled the application form will be able to download the admit card. Candidates should keep in mind that only after doing a successful slot booking, they will be able to download the admit card for AEEE 2022. Slot booking and downloading admit cards can be done by logging in on the university portal by using the application number and password(DOB). Details like exam center, guidelines for AEEE exam day, reporting time, things to carry to the examination hall, etc will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are advised to carry one photograph and valid ID proof along with them for the exam. Before appearing for the exam, candidates should read all the instructions given on the admit card.
AEEE 2022 Admit Card
Direct Link to download– The direct link to download AEEE 2022 Admit card will be available here.
AEEE 2022 Admit card Dates
The admit card will be available to the candidates on the same day as slot booking. Candidates can download the admit card as soon as they complete the slot booking process. Candidates should download and take out 3-4 printouts of admit cards for future references. In the table below, we have provided important dates related to the AEEE 2022 admit card. Although, these dates are purely tentative and based on the data of the previous year.
|Starting of Slot Booking||Phase I: 2nd week of Apr 2022|
Phase II: 2nd week of May 2022
Phase III: June 2022
|AEEE Admit Card 2022||Same day as slot booking|
|AEEE exam date 2022||Phase I: 3rd week of April 2022|
Phase II: 3rd/4th week of May 2022
Phase III: 3rd week of June 2022
AEEE 2022 Slot Booking
Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted their AEEE 2022 application form will be able to do the slot booking. To do so, they will have to log in to the portal using their application number and password (which is your DOB). The candidates will have to do the slot booking by selecting the exam date and time for the test. Candidates will have to be real quick while booking a slot booking as only a span of one minute will be awarded. Candidates should also note that once the slot is booked it cannot be changed under any circumstances, so they should be very careful while doing the slot booking.
How to download the AEEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the AEEE 2022 admit card from the official website of Amrita University. Check the below-given steps to download the AEEE admit card.
1st Step: Visit the official website, i.e. amrita.edu.in
2nd Step: A login window will appear. Enter the application number and password here.
3rd Step: Click on the slot booking link. Here, book the slot for AEEE 2022 as per the availability. In case you have booked the slots previously, the admit card or hall ticket shall appear on your computer screen after logging in. If this happens, then click on the view admit card button.
4th Step: You can now download the admit card and take out 3-4 printouts for future needs. Candidates are advised to keep the AEEE 2022 admit card until all the admission processes get completed. The admit card has to be submitted at the time of document verification of the candidate in order to complete the admission process. The AEEE 2022 admit card will appear something like this:
Details mentioned in AEEE 2022 Admit Card
The AEEE 2022 will contain the following details :
- Name of the candidate
- Parents / Guardian name
- Application number
- Date of exam
- Timings of exam
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- General instructions realted to the exam
Steps to retrieve AEEE 2022 Login Credentials
In case the candidates lose or forget their login credentials by any chance, then below are the steps on how to retrieve them back :
To retrieve the application number: To recover AEEE 2022 application number, the candidates should check their mail or SMS which is sent to them on completion of the registration process. The candidates can get the application form printed soon after submitting it, in order to know the application number.
To retrieve the password: To recover the password, candidates are required to perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Amrita University.
- Go to the login window. Here click on forgot password.
- After this, enter your registerd email adress, that you may have provided at the time of AEEE registration. Along with this, enter the captcha.
- Hereafter, click on continue. A link to reset the password will be sent to your registered mail id. Candidate can change the password using the link.
AEEE 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Given below are certain guidelines set by the conducting authorities to be followed on the examination day. Last year due to COVID, AEEE was held in a remote proctored method. This year too, it will depend on the situation.
- The candidate must have desktop or laptop, webcam, good internet connection, microphone etc on the day of the exam.
- Candidate should make sure that there is enough light where they are sitting to give the exam.
- Keep all essential things like laptop charger, a water bottle etc, near, as leaving the seat during the exam period is not allowed.
- The face sholud be clearly during the examination.
- Candidates should not use any electronic devices such as tab or mobile phones.
- Keep all the third parties website restricted to avoid any disturbance in the exam.
- Do not leave the main screen of the test. This will be considerd as violation of the rules.
- During the exam, the eye movement will also be recorded in real time. In such case, if any candidate will be suspected doing the cheating parctise, his/her candidature will be cancelled immidiatley.
- Candidates should keep original Adhaar Card and one valid ID proof with them. It has to be shown at the time of examination.
About AEEE 2022
Amrita University is a private deemed to be a university. It conducts AEEE every year for admission into its B.Tech program. The questions in the test are asked from three major subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 11th and 12th level. Candidates who qualify for AEEE are eligible for admission to Amrita University on any of its campuses.
FAQs on AEEE Admit Card 2022
Ans. AEEE 2022 admit card can be downloaded through the official website by logging in using credentials.
Ans. Application number and password will be required to download the AEEE 2022 admit card.
Ans. The AEEE admit card will be released on the official website of Amrita University in online mode.
Ans. To download the AEEE admit card, candidates have to do the slot booking. Candidates will not be able to download the admit card if they fail to do the slot booking.
Ans. In case of any discrepancies, please contact the university on +91 9443797777, +91 9566097711, +91 9360952447, or mail at email@example.com.