|Details - AEEE 2021, Application Form, Slot Booking, Hall Ticket, Result, Login, All on Amrita University Admission 2021|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Qs Papers, Sample Papers, Mock Test, Notes|
AEEE 2021 Application Form – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is inviting you to fill AEEE application form 2021. Candidates who wish to appear in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE 2021) can apply online. AEEE 2021 registration through the official website, amrita.edu. Direct link to apply is also given below. Before applying, candidates should check the eligibility criteria. To apply, candidates need to enter name, email address, state, and other details. Along with this, candidates also have to upload documents and pay application fee. Get here complete details of AEEE application form 2021 including link, last date, how to apply, fees, and latest news.
AEEE 2021 Application Form
Here is an overview of the application form.
|Name of exam||AEEE 2021|
|Full form of exam||Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|AEEE 2021 Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official website to apply||amrita.edu|
|Direct Link To Fill Online Form||Click Here|
|Application Fee for AEEE Online Application Form||AEEE Only: INR 1000/-|
AEEE + JEE / SAT / PUEE: INR 1200/-
JEE / SAT / PUEE – INR 300 / per mode; INR 500 – combination. (including tax)
AEEE Application Form 2021 Dates
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) is conducting AEEE exam 2021 for B.Tech admissions.
|Online Registration started in||Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply||It will depend on the JEE Mains score publication, +2 results, etc.|
AEEE 2021 application form can be filled and submitted via online mode only. OMR application is made available through Schools and Agents.
AEEE 2021 Application Fees
In order to submit the AEEE 2021 application form, candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the amount given below.
|AEEE Only||Rs. 1000/-|
|JEE Main / SAT score / PUEEE score||Rs. 300/-|
|AEEE & JEE Main||Rs. 1200/-|
|JEE and SAT / PUEE||Rs. 500/ – combination. (including tax)|
|JEE + SAT + PUEE||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Note: The payment transaction is confirmed within 3 working days. If the payment status is still not confirmed after the 3 working days, use the query management systems to enquire about the status. You can also contact 9943984590 | 9345913300 | 7736546540.
Also, note if the application fee is paid via debit card / credit card / net banking / NEFT and the status is still pending, it means that the transaction has been cancelled and the amount shall be automatically refunded to the concerned debit card / credit card / net banking account within 15 days. Later, such candidates need to pay the fee again.
Important Points to Keep in Mind Before Filling AEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates must keep in mind the following details before filling AEEE 2021 application form.
- Keep in mind that a candidate can register with one email id and contact number. The same email id and mobile number cannot be used again.
- The application shall be cancelled if the images of photograph and signature are not uploaded by the last date of application. So, make sure to upload the images.
Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2021
Before applying for AEEE 2021, the candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below.
Age Limit: The candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2000 are eligible.
- Candidates must have 55% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics separately.
- The total marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics must be 60% .
I didn’t get the results of my +2. Can I upload it later? Is there any specific date for updating the marks on the portal?
You have to update and upload the marklist after the result publication. Candidates will receive the notification to their registered mobile and Email.
- NRI candidates can also apply under NRI category
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through the foreign category only
Candidates seeking admission with Pearson UG Entrance Examination (PUEE) score alone shall have an aggregate minimum of 75% in PCM with not less than 75% in Mathematics.
Documents Required to Submit AEEE 2021 Application Form
To submit AEEE 2021 application form, the candidates need to upload the following documents:
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Provisional 12th certificate
- 12th original certificate
- JEE Main scorecard / SAT scorecard / PUEE scorecard (if applicable)
Image Specifications for AEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in AEEE 2021 application form. These images have to be uploaded in the proper format and size. Check the image specifications given below.
|Images to Upload||File Size|
|Photograph||300 KB or less|
|Signature||300 KB or less|
- The photograph that has to be uploaded must be clear.
- The head of the candidate must be centred in the image and full face of the candidate must be clearly visible.
- The photograph that has to be uploaded must be such that the candidate must be taken in such a way the candidate is directly looking into the camera.
How to Fill and Submit Online AEEE Application Form 2021?
There are 6 steps to complete the application form and they are:
The candidates can check the detailed steps given below to fill AEEE application form 2021.
Step 1: Register Online – Click here
- Firstly, access the link given above on this page and click on it. Then, clcik on the link that says “New Candidate”, as shown below:
- After following the step given above, the confirmation about the registration is sent at the registered email id and mobile number.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button present at your email id or click on the ‘Start Your Application’ button that is displayed after the registration.
- Next, click on the ‘New Candidate’ button. Use the facebook or google login (if needed). You can also, enter the details like email id, mobile number, password of your choice, degree and course name.
- Then, click on the ‘Register’ button. After this, proceed to fill the application form.
Step 2: Fill the application form
- Once the registration process has been completed, the application form opens. Here, enter personal information.
- Next, and click on the ‘Save and Proceed to Next step’ button.
- Then, select the program to apply for.
- Next, select the mode of admission, mode of exam and centre choices.
Note: If at the time of applying JEE Main rank and score are not available, these can be entered at the time of registering of seat allotment.
- Next, click on the ‘submit and proceed to application’ button.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- After saving all the required details, pay the application fee.
Step 4: Enter Other Details and Upload the Other Necessary Documents
- Once the application fee has been paid, enter the academic details and then, click on the ‘Save and Proceed to next step’ button.
- After this, upload the other necessary documents.
Step 5: Take a printout of the submitted form
- Lastly, download the submitted form and take its 2-3 printouts for future reference.
Details to be filled in the AEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the below-given details in the AEEE 2021 Application Form. Some of these details reflect in the AEEE 2021 hall ticket:
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Password of your choice
- Degree level
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Social status
- Alternate Email
- Aadhar number
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Name
- Parent’s / Guardia’s Relation
- How did you come to know about Amrita?
Complete Postal Address of the Candidates (In India)
- Branch / Group
- 12th standard state
- Board / University
- Year of passing
- 12th standard district
- Year of passing
- School studied
- 12th result status (Awaiting / Published)
For login issues of AEEE 2021 contact: 9943984590 | 9345913300 | 7736546540
AEEE 2021 Application Form Status
The candidates can check their AEEE 2021 application form status from their dashboard. Given below are the steps to check the application status.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the form given above on this page.
2nd step: Next, login by entering the registered email id and password.
3rd step: The dashboard will open after following the step given above.
4th step: Now once the dashboard is open, check the payment status or other details in the form.
AEEE 2021 Exam Centre
The candidates are required to give 3 preferences of exam centres for CBT while filling AEEE 2021 application form. Check the list of the test centres given below.
|AEEE 2021 Exam Centre||AEEE 2021 Exam Centre|
AEEE 2021 Admit Card
Once the application form has been submitted, the candidates have to book the slots. To do AEEE 2021 slot booking, the candidates have to enter their login credentials. It is through AEEE 2021 slot booking, that the exam date and timings for AEEE 2021 can be selected. The slot booking is done as per first-come-first-serve-basis.
After the slot booking, the admit card for AEEE is generated. Note that the admit card is not sent via post. It mentions the details like date of the exam, timings of the exam, address of the exam centre allotted etc. Without a valid AEEE 2021 admit card, the candidates cannot take entry inside the examination hall, so make sure to carry it on the day of exam.
About AEEE 2021
Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering is an examination conducted by Amrita University to offer admission in B.Tech. The exam is held as a computer-based test and remote-proctored test. The candidates can also take admission in B.Tech courses via JEE Main score as well. AEEE comprises of the questions from the subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Frequently Asked Question on AEEE 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill AEEE 2021 application form online at amrita.edu
Ans. If you transaction has been cancelled, you need to pay the fee again.
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph as without it the form will get rejected.
Ans. Yes, you can apply for AEEE 2021 if your 12th result is not yet out.
Ans. After the registration, a confirmation is sent at your email id and contact number.
No. The candidates have to fill only one form.