|AEEE 2021||Syllabus||Previous Year Qs Papers||Sample Papers||Mock Test|
|Application Form||Slot Booking||Hall Ticket||Result||Notes|
AEEE 2021 Application Form
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) is expected to open the registration window for AEEE exam 2021 in November or December 2020. It usually begins sooner, in September. However due to the delay caused in the previous session, forms for upcoming session have been slightly delayed.
- AEEE 2021 Application Form is released at amrita.edu.
- Candidates who wish to appear in the Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering must fill and submit application form of AEEE 2021 before the last date.
- In order to register, either do registration through facebook or google, or enter email id, mobile number, password, education, program, campus and apply.
- Ensure that all details in the AEEE 2021 registration are correct and as per certificates.
- Then pay fee depending on mode of admission through AEEE, or JEE Mains, or other combinations available.
Get here complete details of AEEE 2021 application form including start date, last date, how to apply, fees, and latest news. There is only one AEEE Application form 2021 to apply for admission in any of the campuses of Amrita University.
Important Dates for Amrita 2021 Application Form
|AEEE 2021||Dates (Expected)|
|Online Registration begins||Nov / Dec 2020|
|Online Registration ends||Jun 2021|
Direct Link to Apply Online
Candidates can apply here as per the schedule (Right now Amrita 2020 admissions are ongoing at this link).
Amrita University Application Form 2021 Date, Last Date
Last year the AEEE application form was released on 19 September 2019, and last date to apply was 08 August 2020. Those who were applying for Amrita University B.Tech admission on the basis of JEE could apply till 09 September 2020, and students could upload their +2 marks till 13 August 2020.
AEEE 2021 Application Fees
To be able to submit the application form of AEEE 2021, candidates have to pay the requisite fee. Last year the admission mode wise application fee was as follows:
|JEE Main||INR 300/-|
|AEEE & JEE Main||INR 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: The students can pay the above-given application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash Card
- Mobile Wallet
- DD for OMR form
The candidates who are applying with JEE Main scores
Such candidates must note that they have to enter their final JEE Main score after the April exam. The result of JEE Main after April exam shall be out in April. However, if the online AEEE forms are available until before that. Then in this case, the university re-opens the form to enter JEE scores after the last date too. Candidates just need to login and enter their scores.
Pre Requisites to Fill the AEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates need the following details before they start with the AEEE 2021 online application process.
Documents for uploading:
- Scan copy of passport size photograph
- Scan copy of signature
Documents for reference:
- Email id
- mobile number
- class 10 and 12 marksheet
- online payment details
Document Specifications for AEEE 2021 Application Form
To upload the documents in the application form of AEEE 2021, the candidates have to first scan them as per the specifications provided by Amrita University. Last time the specifications were as below:
|Images to upload||Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||> 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height)|
|Signature||> 200 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)|
Video tutorial to fill AEEE 2021 Application Form
To be able to fill the AEEE 2021 Application Form without any difficulty here is a video tutorial for you!
How to Fill and Submit Online AEEE Application Form 2021?
The candidates can check the process for submitting the AEEE application form, from below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Access the link provided above. It leads to the registration page which looks like this. Then, click on the Register button to proceed.
- To register online, you need to enter details like your phone number, email Id and password of choice.
- Next the candidates have to proceed to login screen to login and access the application form of AEEE 2021.
Step 2: Fill in details in AEEE 2021 Online Application
The candidates then have to enter the below-given details in the AEEE Application Form:
Login: The candidates first have to login using their email id and password as shown below:
Personal Details: The first section in the application form that the candidates have to fill is the personal details section.
Complete Postal Address for correspondance: Next, the candidates have to fill in their address for communication.
Scanned Images: Next the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport sized image and signature. This has to be done as per the specification in the application form.
Save and continue: After this, the candidates have to save the details to move to the next step.
Step 3: Verify email ID and Mobile number
Next, after saving the data, the candidates have to verify their email ID. To do so, you can check the steps below:
- Click on the ‘verify email’ button as shown in the image below.
- Next, a verification link shall be sent to your email id. Click on that link to verify your email, as you can see in the image below.
- Next, the candidates have to verify their mobile number using the OTP sent to their mobile number.
Step 4: Examination Details
- Once the mobile number and email id is verified the candidates can access their dashboard. From the dashboard the students have to access the link that says ‘Amrita B.Tech Admissions 2021‘.
- In doing so the form to fill the education details and the mode of applying for admission opens as shown in the image below:
- If you choose to apply through AEEE 2021 only, then you have to Select Type of Examination, i.e. CBT or PBT. Also, you have to give at least 03 preferences for the test centers for AEEE 2021.
- If you choose to apply through JEE Main score, then you can see a message that you have to enter the score details of JEE Main 2021.
- Next the application form must be submitted using the ‘submit application’ button.
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee
Next the candidtaes have to complete the payments to successfully submit the application form. The mode of payment is online only. The payment can be completed using the steps below:
- Select the type of transaction
- Provide the details’
- Confirm the payment
- Receive the online confirmation
Details to be filled in the AEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the below-given details in the AEEE 2021 Application Form. Some of these details reflect in the AEEE 2021 hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Parent / Guardian
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Complete Postal Address of the Candidates (In India)
- Name of the City / Village
- Name of State / Union Territory
School Last Attended
- Name of the School Last Studied
- School Address
- Name of City / Village
- State / Union / Territory
AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for AEEE 2021 appearing aspirants to fulfill the eligibility criteria before the online registration. Therefore you proceed to apply for AEEE 2021 read and understand the points herein. Below given eligibility criteria is extrapolated as per last year:
- 10+2 pass from any authorized board with 60% aggregate score in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- 55% is the minimum marks for each subject.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after July 01, 2000.
AEEE 2021 Application Form Status
Candidates can check the aplication status of their form online under their respective login. To check the status the following steps can be followed:
Step 1: Click on the direct link available on this page.
Step 2: The login window opens, enter the email id and password
Step 3: On the dashboard under the login you can check the application status as shown in the image below:
AEEE 2021 Admit Card
After the application form is filled and submitted, the candidates have to participate in the slot booking process for AEEE 2021. only after the slot booking is done the admit card for AEEE 2021 is generated. The candidates can check the admit card and download the same. Via the slot booking process, the candidates have to select their preferred exam date, time and exam center to appear for the exam.
The slot booking is done on the first come and first serve basis and therefore the candidates have to keep in mind that the slots once booked completely is not available for any further bookings.
About AEEE 2021
Amrita University conducts an entrance exam for B.Tech admission in all its 4 campuses. This entrance exam is AEEE. AEEE or also elaborated as Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering is held in both CBT and pen and paper mode. On the basis of the result of AEEE, candidates are called for counselling and seat allotments.
Amrita University also intakes admission in B.Tech courses based on JEE main scores. the candidates who have a valid JEE Main scores are exempted from AEEE. Via AEEE candidates can take admission in any of the B.Tech courses offered at Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai campuses
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita university or Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has 5 schools across 5 campuses (Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Cochin, Bangalore, and Mysore) and offers 150+ degree programs, in a variety of disciplines, such as Engineering, Business, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Ayurveda (ancient Indian study of medicine), Biotechnology, Arts and Sciences, Education, Communication/Journalism, and Social Work, at the UG, PG, and Doctoral levels.
It has been accredited with the highest grade of ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It was founded by the world-renowned humanitarian, Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi.