ADCET 2020-2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket: Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa has made the announcement to cancel the entrance exam and admission will be done through the counselling. ADCET 2020-21 were scheduled to be held on February 10, 2021, has been cancelled now. Registered candidates have to download the ADCET Hall Ticket by logging in with the Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.. Read this article for the complete details of the Art and Design Common Entrance Test (ADCET) 2020-2021 including the procedure to download the hall ticket, exam centres and more.
Latest: ADCET 2020-21 is cancelled and Admissions will be done through counselling.
ADCET 2020-2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The Art & Design Common Entrance Test is cancelled by the Yogi Vemana University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The examination is not conducted for admission to BFA and B.Des courses offered by Dr YSR Architecture & Fine Arts University, Kadapa. The complete schedule of events related to the ADCET 2020-21 is checked below.
|ADCET 2020-2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Date|
|Release of admit card|
|Date of CBT|
Click Here to download ADCET 2020-2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket as per schedule
How To Download ADCET 2020-2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
As per the official notification of ADCET 2020-21, the hall ticket releases online at the website ysrafu.ac.in. The ADCET 2020-21 hall ticket is not sent by post and candidates have to download it themselves from the official website as specified above. Check out the step by step procedure to download the admit card below.
1st Step: Using any compatible web browser, open the website ysrafu.ac.in.
2nd Step: The link to download the admit card is activated as per schedule before the exam. Scroll down to find the link.
3rd Step: Now, candidates can click on the link and then they are redirected to the Login page.
4th Step: Candidates have to enter the Registration Number/Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
5th Step: After entering the details, click on “Download Hall Ticket”.
6th Step: Save the admit card on your device and generate a print out of it.
Information In ADCET 2020-2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The ADCET 2020 admit card indicates the complete information of the exam schedule and exact venue of the test centre allocated to the candidate. It is important that the candidate check the information printed on the hall ticket and report any discrepancies to the authorities.
Candidates can check the following information on the ADCET 2020-21 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Name of Candidate
- Registration/Roll Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Other instructions and guidelines for the exam
ADCET 2020-2021 Test Centres
Candidates have the option to indicate preferred test centres during the process of online application for ADCET 2020-21. However, the Convenor of ADCET 2020-2021 can allocate a different test centre to the candidate than the one indicated by them at their own discretion.
Check out the list of test centres along with the respective centre codes in the table below.
|Centre Code||ADCET 2020-21 Test Centre|
Important Instructions For ADCET 2020-2021
The Yogi Vemana University indicates certain important guidelines related to the ADCET 2020-21 hall ticket and Computer Based Test in the official notification. Candidates can check out the guidelines below.
- The ADCET 2020-21 hall ticket must be downloaded from the website ysrafu.ac.in only.
- Candidates have to appear in the exam centre as indicated on the admit card along with a printed copy of the ADCET 2020-21 admit card.
- The details of the exam timing and venue are indicated on the admit card. Candidates must follow these strictly.
- Candidates are required to report to the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the exam start time as indicated on the admit card.
- Once the test has commenced, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are not be allowed to leave the exam centre before completion of the entire duration of the exam.
- Certain items such as electronic gadgets, communication devices etc. are banned from the exam hall. Candidates must not carry these to the exam centre.
- One must write the hall ticket number at the designated space in the OMR sheet.
- Use of unfair means including indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation etc. is liable to get the candidate disqualified from the exam.
- Along with the ADCET 2020-21 hall ticket, candidates are also advised to carry a valid government-issued photo identification proof to the ADCET exam centre.
Items Banned From ADCET 2020-2021 Test Centre – Exam Cancelled
As per the official notification of ADCET 2020-21, the following items are prohibited from the examination centre.
- Mobile Phones
- Log Tables
- Slide Rule
- Any other calculating/communication device
ADCET 2020-21 Exam Pattern – Exam Cancelled
The Art & Design Common Entrance Test is conducted as a Computer Based Test in centres indicated on the official notification. The details of the exam pattern can be checked below.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQ type|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marks per question||01|
The Arts & Design Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as ADCET. The entrance examination is conducted by the Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa as a Computer Based Test on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Based on ADCET score, candidates are provided admission to the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Bachelor of Design (B.Des) courses offered by the Dr YSR Architecture and Fine Arts University, Kadapa. Candidates can check out the official website as well as the information brochure for further details of ADCET 2020-2021.
Ans. The hall ticket releases on the website ysrafu.ac.in.
Ans. No. The hall ticket must be downloaded from the official website only.
Ans. The exact address of the test centre is indicated on the ADCET Admit Card.
Ans. The ADCET exam is conducted as a computer based test. But this year exam is cancelled.