ACN Jalandhar OAT Syllabus 2022 – From this page, the candidates can check the ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 syllabus. ACN Jalandhar Online Admission Test (OAT) is conducted for admission into B.Sc Nursing course. This entrance test is held for admission into AIN Guwahati and ACN Jalandhar Cantt. The syllabus is prescribed by the official authority. For the preparation of the exam in a better way, it is important to know the syllabus. In the test, the questions are asked from Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English and General Awareness. Scroll down to check more details on ACN Jalandhar OAT syllabus 2022.
ACN Jalandhar OAT Syllabus 2022
The ACN Jalandhar Online Admission Test (OAT) will have questions based on the general standard of the 11th and 12th grade under the 10+2 model pre-medical and intermediate science or an equivalent exam of the State Education Board / Indian University. The questions in the test are asked from:
- Biology (Zoology and Botany)
- General Awareness
ACN Jalandhar OAT Exam Pattern 2022
ACN Jalandhar OAT is conducted in online mode for a duration of 2 hours. The test consists of 120 questions. The questions are objective in nature. The marking scheme for the entrance exam consists of a +1 for each correct response, with a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer. The examination consists of 5 sections with different no. of questions per section as mentioned below.
|Sections||Questions per Section|
|Part I: Biology||50 [25: Botany +25 Zoology]|
|Part II: Physics||25|
|Part III: Chemistry||25|
|Part IV: English||10|
|Part V: General Awareness||10|
Recommended Books for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022
The candidates can refer to the books mentioned below for the preparation of ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022. The table refers to the same as:
|Xam idea class 12 Biology Book For CBSE Exam-2022 by Xamidea Editorial Board||Buy here|
|Handbook of Biology by Arihant Experts||Buy here|
|Handbook of Chemistry by Arihant Experts||Buy here|
|Handbook of Physics by Arihant Experts||Buy here|
|Concept of Physics Part-1 by H.C. Verma||Buy here|
|Concept of Physics Part-2 by H.C Verma||Buy here|
|General Knowledge 2022||Buy here|
Preparation Strategy for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022
The preparation strategy that can be followed by the aspirant while studying to ace the entrance examination could be followed through the points mentioned below.
- Make a timetable: Make a schedule on the basis of your topics and jot the basics. This will help in an overall coverage of the specified syllabus with important topics.
- Refer NCERTs: Candidate must go-through the NCERTs thoroughly as most of the syllabus will comprise of topics taken out from there. NCERTs will help you out with the fundamentals of the topics.
- Practice sample papers: Solve the question papers of previous year for a better overview about the syllabus and type of quetsions. Work on your weaknesses through solving them.
- Self evaluate: The candidates must keep a check on their progress while preparing for any topic/theme. It helps in tuning your preparation, highlight your weaknessess and manage time.
- Focus on Biology: The syllabus focuses more on the topics from biology section with topics like taxonomy, zoology, botany etc. Go through these topics thoroughly to score well.
- Prepare notes: Follow the topics of the specified syllabus and prepare notes for easier revision about the topics. It also helps in last-minute revision and overview.
- Manage time: Keep a track of time while giving mock test and also sample papers. Try to crack the questions in less time with accuracy, while saving time to go-through the paper again after completion.
- Stay Updated: Read articles, watch videos and news on a daily basis to be aware about the current affairs and topics of national/international interest.
FAQs for ACN Jalandhar OAT Syllabus 2022
Ans. There are in total 5 sections in the exam as follows: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Awareness.
Ans. There will be an addition of 1 mark for each correct response, while 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking.
Ans. Botany and Zoology are the focused topics in the specified syllabus devoted to Biology in ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022.
Ans. The ACN Jalandhar OAT will comprise of questions from 11th and 12th grade as per 10+2 scheme / pre-medical and intermediate science or an equivalent exam of the State Education Board / Indian University.