Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2021: Acharya Institute of Technology has released the application form. AIT Bangalore, a part of Acharya Institutes, offers UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses. These include B.E, MBA, M.Tech. Admission to Acharya Institute of Technology admission is provided directly on the basis of eligibility criteria or on the basis of scores in entrance tests like CET / COMEDK / University / PGCET. The institute is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). To know more about Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2021 like how to apply, courses offered, selection criteria, eligibility, and more, read below.
Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2021
To get admission in AIT Bangalore, you have to first apply for admission, then participate in the admission process. AIT 2021 application form is available.
Apply online for Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2021 – Click Here
Acharya Institute of Technology 2021 Application Form
The candidates can apply for Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2021 in the online mode only at acharya.ac.in. The online application form is available at acharya.ac.in. The steps to apply online for Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2021 is given below:
Step 1: Visit the website, acharya.ac.in.
Step 2: Register with details that include mobile number, email id, course and programme of choice, city and state of residence etc.
Step 3: Verify the mobile number via the OTP sent and register
Step 4: Verify the email id via a link sent on it.
Step 3: Complete the application form by filling in details like programme details, applicant details, and education qualification.
Step 4: Pay the application fee.
Step 5: Upload the scanned documents.
Application fee: The application fee is Rs. 1000.
Mode of payment: Online / DD / Voucher
Courses Offered in Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
The following courses are offered at Acharya Institute of Technology:
Engineering – UG & PG
- B.E in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineering
- B.E in Automobile Engineering
- Bio Technology Engineering
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E in Civil Engineering
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E Mechatronics Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in Digital Communication Engineering
- M.Tech in Machine Design
Architecture – B.Arch
- Bachelor of Architecture
Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
Design – UG
- Bachelor of Visual Arts – Animation and Game Art
- Bachelor of Visual Arts – Interior and Spatial Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts – Product Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts – Graphics and Communication Design
Management – UG & PG
- B. B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration
- B. B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation
- Executive PGDM
- Master of Business Administration (VTU)
Science, Commerce & Arts – UG & PG
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics / Marketing / Psychology)
- Bachelor of Arts (English/Psychology / Journalism)
- Bachelor of Arts (Criminology/ Psychology / Sociology)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science(Physics / Chemistry / Maths)
- Bachelor of Science(Physics / Maths / Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Social Work
- M. A – Master of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Allied Health Sciences – UG
- BSc in Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc Operation Theater Technology
- BSc in Respiratory Care Technology
- BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology
- BSc in Radio Therapy
- BSc in Optometry
- BSc in Imaging Technology
- BSc in Medical Lab Technology
- Bachelor in Hospital Administration
Fashion – UG
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design
Law – UG
- B.A. LL.B.
- B.B.A. LL.B.
Physiotherapy – UG
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Pharmacy – UG & PG
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- M. Pharm – Industrial Pharmacy
- M. Pharm – Pharmacology
- M. Pharm – Pharmaceutics
- M. Pharm – Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M. Pharm – Quality Insurance
- M. Pharm – Pharmaceutical Analysis
- M. Pharm – Pharmacognosy
- M. Pharm – Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Post Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy
Nursing – UG & PG
- Diploma in Nursing
- B. Sc. – Nursing
- Post B. Sc. – Nursing
- M. Sc. – Nursing
Research Centers (M.Sc / Ph.D)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Practice
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Acharya Institute of Technology 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The course wise eligibility for admission in Acharya Institute of Technology is given below:
All B.E Courses:
- Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary (HS) / Pre University (PUC) / ‘A’ Level (with 12 years of schooling) or its equivalent with English as one of the languages.
- Shall have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following: Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics, Information Science.
- Candidate with any Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects, including languages, if any.
- Admission is based on MAT / KMAT / PGCET / CMAT Scores.
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission.
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of Graduation are also eligible.
- Candidate should have a valid CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT / PGCET score.
- Those who do not have any of these will have to take up the ASM-CAT conducted by Acharya School of Management.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting / Management / Economics of Bangalore University or any other recognized University.
- Should have secured at least 50% Marks in the aggregate of all papers studied in the qualifying examinations.
- Pass in B.E or B.Tech in relevant branches from VTU or any other University recognised as equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- The Student should have qualified in GATE / PGCET.
- The student should have passed the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Maths Subjects, or should have cleared 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.
- The Student should also have qualified the aptitude test i.e NATA or JEE Main, with a pass percentage in the 10+2 scheme of examination with PCM or 10+3 Diploma with Maths to be eligible for B.Arch Admission.
- Diploma in Architecture:
- Pass in SSLC / 10th / HSC or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council with an aggregate of 35%.
Arts, Science and Commerce Courses:
- Pass in Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 / ‘A’ Level or equivalent of any recognized board or council in any discipline with English as one of the languages.
- Candidates with 40% in aggregate in all the optional subjects and 50% of marks in the cognate subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Candidates with B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com Degree are eligible to apply provided they have scored 55% in the Language concerned in the degree course.
- A candidate must have secured 40% marks in aggregate and 50% in Chemistry (cognate subject) at B.Sc. level and studied Mathematics at Pre-University or 10+2 level.
- Graduates in B.Com. or BBM or equivalent under 10+2+3 pattern from any Recognised University, has secured not less than 50% aggregate in Commerce subjects.
- Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology:
- Pass in SSLC / 10th / ’O’ Level from any recognised Board or Council with an aggregate of 35% in Maths and Science.
- B.Sc FAD:
- Pass in Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 / ‘A’ Level or equivalent of any recognized board or council in any discipline.
- Candidates with 3 year Dip in Commercial practice shall be eligible for direct admission in 2nd year (3 sem) B.Com. This is applicable only for the students who have studied Diploma in Karnataka.
- Diploma in Nursing
- 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board.
- Must be registered ANM
- 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 Health care Science – Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
- B. Sc. – Nursing
- Pass in PUC / 10+2 / ‘A’ Level from any Board or Council with 45% aggregate marks in (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
- Post B. Sc. – Nursing
- Must hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Should have passed the pre-university examination in Arts / Science / Commerce conducted by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- M. Sc. – Nursing
- Pass in B.Sc Nursing Basic / B.Sc Honors in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing / Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing from any recognised University / Board or Council recognised as equivalent by RGUHS and approved by AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Must have a minimum of 50% of the maximum marks.
- Candidates should be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife and must have a minimum of one-year working experience.
- UG: Pass in 10+2 / ‘A’ Level or its equivalent from any Board or Council with 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology / Zoology / Computer Science.
- PG: Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
- Ph.D: Candidates with M.Pharm degree awarded by a College/University recognized by AICTE/PCI/RGUHS or a P.G. Degree in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RGUHS, are eligible for enrollment for the PhD course in Pharmacy.
- M. A – Master of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication): Any graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy:
- The candidate should have passed PU/+2 or its equivalent as recognised by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences/Association of Indian Universities with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- Candidates who have completed PU with Vocational Physiotherapy as optional subject are also eligible for this programme.
- Pass in SSLC / 10th / HSC or equivalent from any recognised Board or Council with an aggregate of 35%.
Acharya Institute of Technology 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection process of Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2021 is as follows:
Admission Through Entrance Test (CET / COMEDK / University / PGCET / Others)
- Step 1: Student appears for an entrance exam as applicable to their course.
- Step 2: Students have to meet the eligibility criteria too apart from appearing for the entrance test as laid down by the institute.
- Step 3: The institute evaluates the student and ranks the student based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- Step 4: The institute conducts an online / single window counselling wherein the student is allotted the course / college as per merit in the entrance exam.
- Step 5: If selected students have to pay the applicable fee
- Step 6: Once the allotment is done, the student has to visit the college and complete the admission formalities. The student also has to pay the remaining fee, if any, at the college to complete the admission process.
Direct admission via walk-ins: The candidates can visit the campus and follow the steps below for this mode of admission –
- Step 1: Visit the campus of Acharya Institute of Technology and meet the admission counsellors
- Step 2: Choose Program / Course.
- Step 3: The admission counsellors shall check if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Step 4: If all eligibility is met, then the counsellors offer admission.
- Step 5: Students have to pay the admission fee to confirm the admission.
- Step 6: Attend the course and start the course.
Direct admission via online / email: The candidates can apply for admission via online / email request. For this the below steps must be followed –
- Step 1: Visit admissions.acharya.ac.in and fill in the online application or send in an admission request to email@example.com.
- Step 2: Counsellors get in touch with students over the phone and through mail.
- Step 3: Send the scanned copies of the relevant documents to counsellor for verification of eligibility.
- Step 4: Admission counsellors shall offer admission if all eligibility is met.
- Step 5: Next, candidates can make the admission fee payment online or visit the University for admission fee payment.
Acharya Institute of Technology Placements
The candidates can check below the placement facility provided at the campus:
Acharya Institute of Technology has a dedicated placement cell. The placement cell monitors the employment opportunities and arranges campus recruitment process interviews for the final year students. Students are prepared for all kinds of interviews well in advance.
Major recruiters: Infosys, ACC, IBM, Carwale, Byjus, RAMCO, Capgemini, Saint – Gobain, AIS, Amazon, Indian Navy, L&T, HP, and TATA Cosultancy services.
About Acharya Institute of Technology
The institute is situated in Bengaluru and is spread across 120 acres of pristine land. The institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). The institute provides UG, PG, and certificate courses in engineering. Apart from that, the University is well known for its facilities that include the following:
- Hostels and Dining halls
- Placement cells
- 10,000+ seating stadium
- Sports Department
- Training department
- Phone: 080-2372 2222
- Whatsapp: +91 973 179 7677
Address: Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli, Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya PO, Soladevanahalli, Bangalore-560 107, India
A quick overview of Acharya Institutes
Acharya Institutes constitutes of Acharya Institute of Technology, Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture, Acharya & BM Reddy College of Pharmacy, Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies, Acharya School of Design, Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Acharya’s NR Institute of Physiotherapy, Acharya School of Management, Smt. Nagarathnamma School of Nursing, Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing, Acharya Polytechnic, and Acharya Institute of English & Foreign Language.
Official website: acharya.ac.in
Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2021 FAQs
Acharya Institute of Technology is known to be one of the best engineering colleges in Bengaluru. The institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
No. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
Admission is offered via 2 modes Direct admission based on eligibility and qualifying exam marks or based on entrance exam scores like CET / COMEDK / University / PGCET / Others.
No, Acharya Institute of Technology offers B.E courses.