AIT 2021 Application Form – Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT) invites the application for admission into UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. The direct link to fill AIT application form is given below. To submit the application form, the applicants first need to complete the registration process. Next, the candidates need to fill the application form, pay the application fee, and upload the images. Know more about AIT 2021 application form such as image specifications, application fee, the process to apply, details to be entered in the form etc from this page.
AIT 2021 Application Form
Apply Here: Click Here to fill and submit AIT 2021 application form.
AIT 2021 Application Form Date
Before submitting the application fee, cross-check all the details entered in the form. Check the important dates for AIT 2021 application form given below.
|AIT 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of the form||Released|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
AIT 2021 Application Fee
For the submission of the application fee, the applicants have to pay the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. Check the amount given below.
- Application Fee: Rs 1000 (excluding the convenience fee, payment handling fee, taxes)
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid using:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Documents Required to Apply for AIT 2021
The applicants must keep the following documents ready before filling AIT 2021 application form.
- Scanned image of coloured photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- 10th class mark sheet – scanned images
- 12th class mark sheet – scanned images
- Other qualifying exam mark sheet
Image Specifications for AIT 2021 Application Form
While filling AIT 2021 application form, the candidates are required to upload the scanned images of various documents. Check the image specifications given below.
|Photograph / Signature / 10th class mark sheet / 12th class mark sheet||Upto 2 MB only|
How to Fill AIT 2021 Application Form?
Check the steps given below to fill AIT 2021 application form.
1st step: Register
- Click on the link of the application form given above.
- Next, enter the details like name, email id, mobile number, state, course etc.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Register’ button.
2nd step: Verify the Link and Fill the Application Form
- After the registration, validate your email by clicking on the ‘Verify Your Email’ button.
- Now, the dashboard will open. From here, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link of the course in which admission has to be taken. The login credentials are also generated.
- Then, enter the program details and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, enter the applicants’ and parent’s details.
- Then, enter the address details and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, enter the academic details and click on the ‘make payment’ button.
3rd step: Pay the Application Fee
- After entering all the details, pay the application fee.
4th step: Upload the Documents
- Once the application fee is paid, upload the documents.
Details to be Entered in AIT 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to enter the following details in AIT 2021 application form.
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Course Specialization
- Programme name
- Are your NRI or not?
- Date of birth
- Blood Group
- Father’s and mother’s name
- Father’s and mother’s mobile number
- Father’s and mother’s email id
- Full address
- Pin code
10th class details
- Institute name
- Board name
- CGPA / Percentage
- Obtained CGPA / Percentage
- Year of passing
- 12th class / A level / Diploma level result status
12th class details
- Name of the institute
- Name of the board / university
- Year of passing
- Have you taken any entrance exam?
- Bachelor’s degree details (if any)
Courses for which AIT 2021 Application Form can be Filled
The applicants can fill AIT 2021 application form for the courses given below.
|Aeronautical Engineering||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bio-Technology Engineering||Bachelor of Science(Physics / Chemistry / Maths)|
|Civil Engineering||Bachelor of Science(Physics / Maths / Computer Science)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Bachelor of Social Work|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||BSc in Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||BSc in Respiratory Care Technology|
|Information Science & Engineering||BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology|
|Mechanical Engineering||BSc in Radio Therapy|
|Mechatronics Engineering||BSc in Optometry|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineering||BSc in Imaging Technology|
|Bachelor of Architecture||BSc in Medical Lab Technology|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||Bachelor in Hospital Administration|
|Bachelor of Design – Animation and Game Art||Bachelors in Occupational Therapy|
|Bachelor of Design – Interior and Spatial Design||Bachelors in Audiology & Speech Language|
|Bachelor of Design – Product Design||Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design|
|Bachelor of Design – Graphics and Communication Design||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|B. B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|B. B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation||Doctor of Pharmacy|
|Bachelor of Arts (English/Psychology / Journalism)||Post Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy|
|Bachelor of Arts (Criminology/ Psychology / Sociology)||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Post Basic BSc Nursing|
Post Graduate Courses
|Master of Technology – Biotechnology||M. A – Master of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)|
|Master of Technology – Machine Design||M. Pharm – Pharmacology|
|Master of Technology – Digital Communication||M. Pharm – Pharmaceutics|
|Master of Technology – Computer Science||M. Pharm – Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Master of Computer application (VTU)||M. Pharm – Quality Assurance|
|Master of Business Administration (VTU)||M. Pharm – Pharmaceutical Analysis|
|Master of Business Administration (BCU)||M. Pharm – Drug Regulatory Affairs|
|Master of Arts in English||Master of Science in Psychology|
|Master of Science in Chemistry||Master of Commerce|
|Master of Science in Physics||Master of Social Work|
Diploma and certificate courses:
- English Language Certificate Program – Basic / Diploma / Advanced
- Diploma in Engineering: Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology.
- Diploma in Architecture: Architecture Engineering
- Diploma in Nursing: Nursing
- Diploma in Pharmacy: D.Pharm
About AIT Admission 2021
AIT offers admission after the fulfillment of eligibility conditions. The institute is situated in Bangalore. In the PG courses, apart from matching the eligiblity criteria, the candidates must have also passed the qualifying exam like GATE / PGCET. The candidates can also direct admission by visiting the campus.
FAQs on AIT 2021 Application Form
Ans. No, you cannot fill AIT 2021 application form via offline mode. The form can be filled online.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI.
Ans. No, the application fee is non-refundable.
Ans. It is available for all courses – UG, PG, Diploma and certificate
Ans. No, it is not an autonomous college. It’s affiliated to VTU.
Ans. The official website is acharya.ac.in.